Page 384 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2843343743803813823833843853863873883944344848841384 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 33258

At the end of the Will, Mystique appears and when she begins to sign papers, it will read. Mrs. Summers.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Seems like the only people we can be certain Mystique never married are Scott, Rogue, and Kurt. Or can we?!
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Mystique slept with Kurt. I mean, she's pretty much a walking plot device complete with plot armor at this point

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Mystique slept with Kurt. I mean, she's pretty much a walking plot device complete with plot armor at this point
    Brother/sister is bad enough. *looking at YOU TWO, Ultimate Maximoffs!* Mother/son is just disgusting. Even she wouldn't... Oh. Bendis. Right. No. Even he wouldn't do something so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

Brother/sister is bad enough. *looking at YOU TWO, Ultimate Maximoffs!* Mother/son is just disgusting. Even she wouldn't... Oh. Bendis. Right. No. Even he wouldn't do something so wrong.
    Didn't Bendis write the Ultimate Maximoffs?

Oh, noooooo. That was all Jeph Loeb's [un]doing.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Yeah, you know that it's bad when it makes Mark Millar look subtle by comparison.

Mighty Member

Oh, noooooo. That was all Jeph Loeb's [un]doing.
    Huh, you're right. I stand corrected

On a related note, it seems Bendis never did write anything I enjoyed. I mean, enjoyed Ultimates v1 & v2, and I had always thought Bendis wrote them when, in fact, it was Millar.
    Last edited by xiyon; 09-26-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Huh, you're right. I stand corrected

On a related note, it seems Bendis never did write anything I enjoyed. I mean, enjoyed Ultimates v1 & v2, and I had always thought Bendis wrote them when, in fact, it was Millar.
    His Ultimate Spider-man is quite good (iirc he was even forced to kill him, it wasn't his choice) and Miles Morales is also quite good, the mini he wrote with him and 616 Peter, Spider-men, is amazing (pun intended) and now he is going to release Spider-men 2

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    His Ultimate Spider-man is quite good (iirc he was even forced to kill him, it wasn't his choice) and Miles Morales is also quite good, the mini he wrote with him and 616 Peter, Spider-men, is amazing (pun intended) and now he is going to release Spider-men 2
    USM was alright. Started off interesting, lost interest somewhere in the middle because majority of it were condensed rehashes of old Spidey stories, and tuned back in for Pete's death. Didn't like that Miles took up the "Spider-Man" name immediately after Pete's death-- especially with very little foreshadowing. I'd rather Miles be his own character but, from a business standpoint, I very much doubt people would have given the book a chance had it not been titled with such a distinguished name. I could go on a rant about why I'd rather Miles be his own character and not be defined by Peter, but that's not for this thread (and, really, I grew up with Pete as Spidey so I can't see Spidey as any other person other than Pete). Didn't pick up Spider-Men; no intention on picking up Spider-Men 2.

Tbh, after UXM, I doubt I'll ever pick up another Bendis-book. Actually, that might be a lie. I might pick up both UXM Annuals, but only if it looks interesting towards the date... which is a problem in of itself. I don't trust solicits since they tend to lie, after all.

Again, and just to reiterate that this is my opinion, Bendis isn't writing anything I'm interested in nor in a manner that appeals to me. If not for both my admiration for Cyke-- running on fumes post-AvX-- and cluelessly thinking Bendis wrote Ultimates v1 & v2 which I enjoyed, I might have dropped both his books even sooner. Rather than stress myself out while Bendis takes my money, I'd rather, y'know, not by letting my wallet do the talking.

no,i think that was Jeph Loeb,

I might pick up both UXM Annuals, but only if it looks interesting towards the date... which is a problem in of itself. I don't trust solicits since they tend to lie, after all.
    Solicits may lie but the art previews don't. Those books are going to be gorgeous! Well worth the price, I think.

Are the annuals coming out at the same time?

Mighty Member

Solicits may lie but the art previews don't. Those books are going to be gorgeous! Well worth the price, I think.
    Aye, it does look gorgeous. Unfortunately, I've been a sucker for art lately so I'm trying to pull back

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Are the annuals coming out at the same time?
    I think they're both coming out in December, but I'm not sure if it'll be on the same week.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    You're forgetting that this is inverted Cyke which equals to the X-Men's worse nightmare!
    He totally would. He'd call them out on their whiny BS or flat out laugh and then proceed to ignore them.

It would be kinda awesome if he told the whiners to stop bothering him and go talk to a wall with a frowny face on it.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    He will have sex with Kitty while Colossus watches
    Oh, Kitty's totally safe.

Kitty: "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! This is totally not happening!"
    Scott: "Kitty, please, calm down. Flailing your arms about doesn't make whatever you say any more intelligible. Take a deep breath and start making sense."
    Kitty: "You! Me! We're totally supposed to be having rough sex right now, aren't we?"
    Scott: "......................"
    Kitty: "......................."
    Scott: "Alright, I'll bite. Why on Earth would you think that?"
    Kitty: "Because the old me hated you! And you totally hated me back, right? Oh my God! I stuck my hand through your skull while you were on your knees! How on Earth do we even invert that? Eeewwww!"
    Scott: "Wow. Kitty, I need you to sit down and listen to me very carefully. You don't have to worry about us having rough sex right now, okay? Not happening."
    Kitty: "For all I know, you could be trying to seduce me right now."
    Scott: "Alright, how about this. Let's discuss our current hobbies. What I have been up to lately, Kitty?"
    Kitty: "Waging war against humanity and setting up a dark utopia."
    Scott: "Good. You've been paying attention. Now, Kitty, what have you been up to lately?"
    Kitty: "Robbing banks and beating up people who are mean to puppies."
    Scott: "Yes, Kitty. You've been robbing banks and beating up people who are mean to puppies. While I'm waging war against humanity and setting up a dark utopia."
    Scott: *Sigh*
    Kitty: "What does my awesomely evil streak have to do with anything?"
    Scott: "This is going to take a while."
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 09-26-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    He totally would. He'd call them out on their whiny BS or flat out laugh and then proceed to ignore. It would be kinda awesome if he told the whiners to stop bothering him, go talk to a wall with a frowny face on it and pretend it's him.

Oh, Kitty's totally safe.

Kitty: "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! This is totally not happening!"
    Scott: "Kitty, please, calm down. Flailing your arms about doesn't make whatever you say any more intelligible. Take a deep breath and start making sense."
    Kitty: "You! Me! We're totally supposed to be having sex right now, aren't we?"
    Scott: "Alright, I'll bite. Why on Earth would you think that?"
    Kitty: "Because the old me hated you! And you totally hated me back, right? Oh my God! I stuck my hand through your skull while you were on your knees! How on Earth do we even invert that? Eeewwww!"
    Scott: "Wow. Kitty, I need you to sit down and listen to me very carefully. What I have been up to lately, Kitty?"
    Kitty: "Waging war against humanity and setting up a dark utopia."
    Scott: "Good. You've been paying attention. Now, Kitty, what have you been up to, lately?"
    Kitty: "Robbing banks and beating up people who are mean to puppies."
    Scott: "Yes, Kitty. You've been robbing banks and beating up people who are mean to puppies. While I'm waging war against humanity and setting up a dark utopia."
    Scott: *Sigh*
    Kitty: "What does my awesomely evil streak have to do with anything?"
    Scott: "This is going to take a while."
    Oh Prof K please never change.