Page 429 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3293794194254264274284294304314324334394795299291429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 33258
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    The happenings in the Uncanny thread are totally not what I was expecting.

It's funny how the only one in that thread trying to stir up the RRRRRRRRRhate got shut down with the quickness, lol.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    It's funny how the only one in that thread trying to stir up the RRRRRRRRRhate got shut down with the quickness, lol.
    Storm to the rescue. Who would've thought, amiright?

Especially amusing considering how Scott tried to rescue/protect her from harm during the actual issue, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    As opposed to the All New and Uncanny solicits and covers that usually have absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand's contents. It's really quite ridiculous.

I figured the Uncanny #27 review thread would descend into RRRRHATE but I had no idea there was such a Rachel/Storm 'schism' among fans here. Or is it that Storm fans are rabid about anyone who challenges their 'goddess'?

Anyhoo... Scott made the right choice today. We'll see how it plays out in the final chapter[s?] of the story. Do we have one or two more issues before this Will and Testament wraps up?
    If you read Wood's X-Men (if you haven't, don't - it's trash) the feud's frankly stupid, baseless and one-sided. I was baffled that someone actually brought it up in response to a quite harmless comment pointing out that Storm and Cyke were thinking the same thing. Talk about unnecessary.

Anyways, I think Cyke took the right decision too but my main concern with Matthew is the danger he could represent for the other members of the NXS. Is Emma going to teach him how to handle himself too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    The power of Cyclops Is Right compels you!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    If you read Wood's X-Men (if you haven't, don't - it's trash) the feud's frankly stupid, baseless and one-sided. I was baffled that someone actually brought it up in response to a quite harmless comment pointing out that Storm and Cyke were thinking the same thing. Talk about unnecessary.

Anyways, I think Cyke took the right decision too but my main concern with Matthew is the danger he could represent for the other members of the NXS. Is Emma going to teach him how to handle himself too ?
    Riiight... Here's the post in question.

[So Storm was basically right when she said they should just talk to him and Rachel and Beast were wrong.

This is the reason Storm is the leader of the all female team and Rachel is one of the foot soldiers. Hopefully she learned something from the All-goddess.
    ]

Harmless? I think not, especially the petty "hope she learned her lesson" part. Though it's funny how one day certain Storm users hate Cyclops/Rachel than the next they pretend to love him/her by making sarcastic posts, after attacking Cyclops and/or Rachel, by saying they "love" the character and their fans in the most mocking of ways. It's extremely petty of them to do such things when their own previous posts show how they truly feel which is quite vile.

The world started to some into view again, and Scott started to take in a much different landscape. Instead of a lush snow covered evergreen forest he was staring at a blasted, barren landscape. It seemed the only color here was what passed for grey when viewed out of his visor. He scanned around quickly and saw the only other person there was Megan.

"Where are we? And how did we get here?" Scott asked in a voice that he hoped didn't sound like too much of a panic.

"The Blue Area of the Moon. But the important part is the word FAROUK!" Megan responded in a voice Scott thought she hoped sounded less panicked than it was.

"Who is this Farouk? And why do they want me to know him? I get the feeling I don't"

"He's bad news. A psychic ghost called the Shadow King. He possesses people, sometimes lots of people. Probably the whole bunker you were living in. And it's easier for him to do so if you are feeling.....you don't think he hit my place too, do you?"

As if in answer to Pixie's question a bright yellow stepping disk appeared about a hundred yards from her and Scott. In addition to Ilyana Rasputin, several of her classmates from the Jean Grey School were with her. They all spoke in a single voice.

"You must know Farouk."

"That would be yes! We need to get moving Megan!" Scott didn't care if he sounded panicked now.

<FLASH!>

"That won't last long Scott. Magick can follow us." Megan seemed to be holding up well. Well being, of course, a relative term.

"Is there anywhere you can go where she can't follow? She IS a demon queen of Limbo after all. I'll settle for 'she can't find right away' though."

Megan thought for a moment until her dark eyes lit up (which Scott would not have thought possible until he saw it) "I know just the place!"

As Scott and Megan faded out he saw Magick and her company appearing in view. Why on Earth was Megan waving at them?

"Toodles!"

<FLASH!>

"Toodles?" He asked in disbelief.

"Hey, if you can't have fun doing this stuff what's the point? You get morose around those people you have a tendency to join them. Which explains the 'needlessly cruel' stuff when you stop and think about it. I was pretty happy before I made the mistake of asking for a date. He was probably a jerk anyways. I tend to only like jerks or people who aren't 'on the market' as the phrase goes. Were you in an unusually good mood before you walked in your prison home?"

Scott interjected when Megan stopped to take in air. "Yes, now that you mention it. I had spent time with my not-dead-after-all father. We took a road trip together."

"That explains it. Anyways, here we are! This place is some dusty old ruin, but a long time ago it was used by some mage who fought off a demonic invasion. Certain people won't be able to enter here."

"You mean like those tied to Limbo?"

"No, then I couldn't enter either. But possessed people can't!" Megan was actually smiling. In the face of what was happening, Scott wasn't sure how she possibly could.

"Is there something here that will help us? Besides a moment to catch our breath?" Scott asked

"There might be. We'll have to go in and take a look."

To be continued.....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Riiight... Here's the post in question.

[So Storm was basically right when she said they should just talk to him and Rachel and Beast were wrong.

This is the reason Storm is the leader of the all female team and Rachel is one of the foot soldiers. Hopefully she learned something from the All-goddess.
    ]

Harmless? I think not, especially the petty "hope she learned her lesson" part. Though it's funny how one day certain Storm users hate Cyclops/Rachel than the next they pretend to love him/her by making sarcastic posts, after attacking Cyclops and/or Rachel, by saying they "love" the character and their fans in the most mocking of ways. It's extremely petty of them to do such things when their own previous posts show how they truly feel which is quite vile.
    The point being that it wasn't that serious. Why did you get so caught up in your feelings over this one sarcastic little comment ? Take a chill pill imo.

The point being that it wasn't that serious. Why did you get so caught up in your feelings over this one sarcastic little comment ? Take a chill pill imo.
    Did you not see that users other posts? It was far from harmless and the user honestly believes such things. Trust me, a lot of users do believe in what they post.

The point is that it was wrong of them to do that and them not being happy about Rachel rising as a Leader and Storm letting Rachel have the opportunity to learn and grow as a Leader isn't a valid excuse to act in such a way.

Are you implying I'm angry? All I care about is getting the right information out and ensuring that certain users aren't passing false information off as fact to use against Cyclops and Rachel. It's simply a coincidence that most of these users are Storm fans, and use Storm avatars, as they want Storm to take the role Cyclops has in the X-Franchise and can't accept that Storm was wrong at anything even when Storm admitted she was wrong about Rachel and after AXIS she may very well admit she was wrong about Cyclops.

You know since Cyclops has a track record of being right about a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Did you not see that users other posts? It was far from harmless and the user honestly believes such things. Trust me, a lot of users do believe in what they post.

The point is that it was wrong of them to do that and them not being happy about Rachel rising as a Leader and Storm letting Rachel have the opportunity to learn and grow as a Leader isn't a valid excuse to act in such a way.

Are you implying I'm angry? All I care about is getting the right information out and ensuring that certain users aren't passing false information off as fact to use against Cyclops and Rachel. It's simply a coincidence that most of these users are Storm fans, and use Storm avatars, as they want Storm to take the role Cyclops has in the X-Franchise and can't accept that Storm was wrong at anything even when Storm admitted she was wrong about Rachel and after AXIS she may very well admit she was wrong about Cyclops.
    LMAO Okay.

Back on topic, please.

No arguing in our Happy Place of Scott Sanctity!!!!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

No arguing in our Happy Place of Scott Sanctity!!!!
    I know, right? We should be celebrating (or lamenting, depending on one's outlook) the fact that Cyclops was Storm's least awful friend today.

Tyke and... Pixie? That's kinda strange, but Pixie did have a crush on Cyclops. Not sure if she still does though.

LMAO Okay.

Back on topic, please.
    A post like that is unnecessary as I was always on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I know, right? We should be celebrating (or lamenting, depending on one's outlook) the fact that Cyclops was Storm's least awful friend today.
    Eh, it wont last. Everyone at the school but Nightcrawler and Rachel seem to be Tsundere for Cyclops. Hate him one moment, love him the next, and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    It was nice that he saved her since everybody else could save themselves. SHIELD had their Goldballs™ tech shield bubbles, Rachel had her TK, Logan had his heali... Oh, dear.

Mighty Member

Awesome snips, Gray Lensman. I'm curious where Tyke and Pixie ended up in.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

It was nice that he saved her since everybody else could save themselves. SHIELD had their Goldballs™ tech shield bubbles, Rachel had her TK, Logan had his heali... Oh, dear.
    Not everyone saw Storm get knocked out, they assumed she could save herself since she can fly.

Not to mention that ...

Rachel had her TP contact ended abruptly when MM attacked them and could only see Storm's back. After she got her bearing she went to Storm and woke her out of her coma.

Wolverine was looking out for #1 as he doesn't have a healing factor. MIA.

Beast was in shock because this hasn't been his year, everything he has supported keeps backfiring on him. I'm sure he had flashbacks during that. Tending to Storm at the school until Rachel arrives.