Page 435 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3353854254314324334344354364374384394454855359351435 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by IfThisBemyDestiny View Post
    I think having the Danger Room over at Weapon X and training his students ready to fight the Avengers, indicates Scott thinks of them as enemies.
    Or that he knows that the Avengers have no problem attacking mutant kids and schools and the kids should be prepared for something that is very likely to happen. The avengers have attacked multiple times in the recent past, so prepared for that is just common sense.

From the Uncanny #27 review thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    JGS: "But Scott! Doing bad things to remorseless murderers is wrooooonng!"
    Cyclops: "Huh huh."
    JGS: "Two wrongs don't make a right, ever, unless we're the ones pulling the trigger!"
    Cyclops: "Suuuuure."
    JGS: "Curse you, Summers! Don't you realize how you're, like, totally hurting our selective sensibilities?"
    Cyclops: "Don't care. I'm feeling.... sinister!"
    JGS: "......................."
    JGS: "Don't you dare and try to turn this into a win!"
    Cyclops: "Sinistaaaaah!!!!!"
    Everything is Sinistaaaaah!!!!!

Attachment 11566
    Last edited by nx01a; 10-17-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I initially dismissed Cyke/Medusa as too cracky to conceive, but now? Cry fanfic and let slip the bunnies of plot! D8
    Any takers?
    For the guys supporting this ideas, I think medusa is top class breeding according to the inhumans. I wonder if siniestro would approve that ship, he might have some issues since their future child coul be human, but since both are the best their race have to offer it might be an exception

First cyclops medusa fanfic!

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    For the guys supporting this ideas, I think medusa is top class breeding according to the inhumans. I wonder if siniestro would approve that ship, he might have some issues since their future child coul be human, but since both are the best their race have to offer it might be an exception

First cyclops medusa fanfic!
    Very funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, good stuff.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    Cool, Sabertooth is an Avenger now (along with genocidal Wanda, of course). If they still hate Scott after Axis...
    You're totally kidding right ? Because if SABRE-FRIGGIN-TOOTH is an Avenger, then what's next ? Galactus ? Abomination ? Kingpin ?

And given the Avengers' attitude towards Cyke BEFORE the inversion, shouldn't Cyke have been made the leader of the entire Avengers after the Inversion !?
    Last edited by Avenger88; 10-17-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    And given the Avengers' attitude towards Cyke BEFORE the inversion, shouldn't Cyke have been made the leader of the entire Avengers after the Inversion !?
    That's not how it works. Heroes becoming villains means they were heroes. Villains becoming heroes means they get an invite into an Avengers team. Cyclops becoming a villain means he was a villain all along. For... reasons.

I think they wanted Cyke to be a villain so bad that now they don't know what to do. Its like everytime we make him do something bad people like him more. Well, maybe it was all a master plan, but highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Well, maybe it was all a master plan, but highly doubt it.
    There's no way in hell ChokeGate 2012 was meant to make Cyclops sympathetic.

Well, one of his greatest traits is his resilience. Keeps getting up, getting ass kickings and yet he is still the only one standing.

Would have been a lot more effective at making him a villain had Emma not had the psychic affair with Namor and then taunted Scott about it while he was under attack.

And I'm thinking, the very reason they sent Tyke out into space to become a boyscout like the old days is because they're very confused with what to do with Cyke and might want to off him and replace him with the younger version, just to stat off with a clean slate etc.

Would have been a lot more effective at making him a villain had Emma not had the psychic affair with Namor and then taunted Scott about it while he was under attack.
    Also, she facilitated the senseless deaths of countless Wakandan mothers, sisters and daughters and got off on it. Imagine if Namor and Scott weren't keeping their mouths shut. There'd be statues of Cyclops in Wakanda.

Also, she facilitated the senseless deaths of countless Wakandan mothers, sisters and daughters and got off on it. Imagine if Namor and Scott weren't keeping their mouths shut. There'd be statues of Cyclops in Wakanda.
    They'd be put up there by Storm.

They'd be put up there by Storm.
    I'd pay $10 an issue to see that happen.

I've always been more of a DC reader (just cause I knew the characters better), but today, I bought and read my first Marvel comics.

For whatever reason, I've always had some strange memory of reading something with Cyclops in it when I was younger and I thought he was so cool, so he's always been in the back of my mind.

So because of him, and him alone, I read both Cyclops #5 and Uncanny X-Men #27. And I do have to say, I didn't regret it. Cyclops was awesome, and I feel great having made that leap of faith.

So Cyclops, thank you