Page 466 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 3664164564624634644654664674684694704765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 33258

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Did you write all that on the spot? Are you God?

In retrospect, leaving Earth was not a well-thought-out move, considering all the interrogation Jeen will put him through when he comes back.
    LOL Thanks! But no I'm not. I just had the inspiration from the picture and let my imagination run wild.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Cyke wasn't in the issue, don't even bother. But the strange mini by spurrier was to die for, if you can afford it.
    Thanks man! You just saved me 5 bucks!

Cyke wasn't in the issue, don't even bother. But the strange mini by spurrier was to die for, if you can afford it.
    I knew going in, thankfully.

Kitten of Evil was too cute, though!
    kitten.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I knew going in, thankfully.

Kitten of Evil was too cute, though!
    kitten.jpg
    Inverted strange was epic, I want to see inverted Cyke soon!, BTW, the inverted are the ones in the battle or the whole world?

BANNED

Cyclops + X-23 = Cyclaura
    Cyx-23 is one I've seen that works.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    Did you write all that on the spot? Are you God?

In retrospect, leaving Earth was not a well-thought-out move, considering all the interrogation Jeen will put him through when he comes back.
    My guess is Jeen's going to give him the cold shoulder when he comes back...assuming she doesn't leave for a while herself.

Inverted strange was epic, I want to see inverted Cyke soon!, BTW, the inverted are the ones in the battle or the whole world?
    The Red Onslaught's worldwide RRRRRHATE telepathic field is still in effect in this first issue, so that's why Spidey and Strange and Wong are so... weird. We should be seeing the inverted heroes from next issue with [evil] Rogue and [evil] Nightcrawler vs. [good] Mystique.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Is dazzler still going out with Corporal Scott Summers

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Is dazzler still going out with Corporal Scott Summers
    I don't think there's been any sign of Black Cyclops since Dazzler returned from her multiverse-hopping adventures.

Astonishing Member

I don't think there's been any sign of Black Cyclops since Dazzler returned from her multiverse-hopping adventures.
    ...and I doubt it will ever be referenced again.

Haha, 616 has three Cykes running around, and not mention how many ever clones Sinister might have.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Haha, 616 has three Cykes running around, and not mention how many ever clones Sinister might have.
    You know, that's good point...we KNOW he's cloned Jean so he's bound to have cloned Scott at some point (maybe when he was thought dead?)...there could be a Cyclops for every member of the harem.

I really do hope Bendis has Sinister come after the O5 at some point...I really want to see how awkward and uncomfortable that would be for Tyke/Jeen.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    This is what happened after Tyke returned with his wardrobe malfunction.
    Honestly can't recall the last time Hank was such a good friend to Scott, lol.

Still hanging out with Howlett, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Still hanging out with Howlett, isn't he?
    Did they go to the Underworld to retrieve Hercules? Logan/Hercules was so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    You know, that's good point...we KNOW he's cloned Jean so he's bound to have cloned Scott at some point (maybe when he was thought dead?)...there could be a Cyclops for every member of the harem.

I really do hope Bendis has Sinister come after the O5 at some point...I really want to see how awkward and uncomfortable that would be for Tyke/Jeen.
    That depends. If Bendis wants Sinister to show up at anytime in his books ten he will show up in UXM first. Otherwise no Sinister !