Page 528 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2842847851852452552652752852953053153253857862810281528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 33258
    Ultimate Member

I wonder what Scott would think if Jean came back and said that she had made a mistake and regretted pushing Emma and Scott together, but not because she wanted Scott back, rather she wanted Logan whom she would have brought back with her...

I hear all of the time about characters having to go through trials and such...well sooner or later Scott is going to be wrong about something big...he has to, otherwise he stops being anywhere near believable to any past his most ardent fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I hear all of the time about characters having to go through trials and such...well sooner or later Scott is going to be wrong about something big...he has to, otherwise he stops being anywhere near believable to any past his most ardent fans.
    The deal with cyclops being right is pure controversy, it really depends on whose side you're ,his most ardent haters will lock themselves in their headcannons and say that cyke is wrong wrong wrong thus starting flame wars of epic proportions against his most ardent fans or people that defend him because they believe in what they do. To apply a real life example think of him as Julian Assange, the wiki leaks guy, some people consider him a sentinel of freedom of information, the system considers him a terrorist and and a spy. Cyke is not straight mary sue captain america that is always right, but a character that causes a lot of tension and division thus keeping it real a belivable.

I wonder what Scott would think if Jean came back and said that she had made a mistake and regretted pushing Emma and Scott together, but not because she wanted Scott back, rather she wanted Logan whom she would have brought back with her...
    Why would she tell that to cyke if she wanted to be with logan? ultimate trolling I guess. Honestly I'd look forward to jean meeting jeen, or jean seeing Tyke with X-23 and saying "WTF! O.o"

I wonder how that even works in your head, why would she tell him that she regrets getting him with someone else if she doesn't want to be with him? the only response to that would be insult her, and Logan not getting with her because she would have to be a really shitty person to do that

Astonishing Member

Scott has been wrong about plenty when it comes to his personal life...just not much as a leader...and no one can say he hasn't had "trials and such".

You just want to see Jean choose Wolverine over Scott (which would never happen if not for the Emma of it all and will probably never happen anyway) and you apparently want to make Jean look like a raging bitch in the process...you want her to come back and say "Sorry I brainwashed you into hooking up with the blonde to save the world because I really just want to make you miserable by hooking up with a hairy hypocrite you can't stand and rubbing it in your face while we watch the future go to hell."

Oh, and, when Jean and Wolverine do come back, the writers would have to be idiots to bring them back at the same time...they each deserve their own story and Marvel can make an event out of each of them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I wonder how that even works in your head, why would she tell him that she regrets getting him with someone else if she doesn't want to be with him? the only response to that would be insult her, and Logan not getting with her because she would have to be a really shitty person to do that
    To be fair, Wolverine wouldn't care...the only writer who ever wrote Wolverine as honorable enough to turn Jean down was Morrison and he was already writing everyone out of character anyway.

Has CC been posting here.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Sometimes I wonder.

BANNED

Cyclops has always been the main X-man for me...maybe because he was the first one I had in an X-men coloring/activity book in the early 80's. From that day onward he has been what the X is about, even when he was in X-factor he was the prodigal son.
    Funny thing though. If the Uncanny book failed others would say it is because it revolves around Cyclops and he is not popular. Because the book is a success he is Marvel's golden boy and can do no wrong. There is no winning.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-15-2014 at 08:50 AM.

That ship has sailed long ago, but the Jean/Logan fans just cant let it go...

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Girl Talk with Laura and Jubilee
    This is getting ridiculous. Since when can you write girl talk? And how did you get me to read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Next Installment - Beach Party! And just how severe will QQ's concussion be?
    Yay! Shirtless Tyke, this thread's second favorite thing ever.

Mighty Member

CC's got better grammar
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by hqt4991 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Since when can you write girl talk? And how did you get me to read it?

Yay! Shirtless Tyke, this thread's second favorite thing ever.
    Since now it seems, but it does help that most of my friends for years were ladies.

After Jubilee's party, the next set will be Chess Metaphor.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 11-14-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Because tablet autocorrect is a pain
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

*Dying of laughter*

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Funny thing though. If the Uncanny book failed others would say it is because it revolves around Cyclops and he is not popular. Because the book is a success he is Marvel's golden boy and can do no wrong. There is no winning.
    I know. It's awesome. I wish I had a PokeClops.

Unleash the little guy in a crowded area and within a few minutes you'll have the whiners trying to stab him in the back while complain about him being a jerk and all those eviiiiil things he didn't actually do. And then they'll complain some more because he won't roll over and die.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    It's really quite simply actually, and it has nothing to do with Logan. I was just meaning that she could say that when she pushed Scott and Emma together that she thought that was going to make everything better and expected him to do something else than what he's done since her death, the being with Logan part was only that it would show that she hadn't meant that she still wanted to be with him, that it wasn't jealousy or something of that nature being behind her words but something more...and no Logan/Jean is not a pipedream or something that's past, as for the head cannon stuff...it's more that Scott really hasn't had to pay for anything that he's done wrong and that he seems to have a quick and easy out each of those times and that Marvel is pushing him far more than anybody else.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

It's really quite simply actually, and it has nothing to do with Logan. I was just meaning that she could say that when she pushed Scott and Emma together that she thought that was going to make everything better and expected him to do something else than what he's done since her death, the being with Logan part was only that it would show that she hadn't meant that she still wanted to be with him, that it wasn't jealousy or something of that nature being behind her words but something more...and no Logan/Jean is not a pipedream or something that's past, as for the head cannon stuff...it's more that Scott really hasn't had to pay for anything that he's done wrong and that he seems to have a quick and easy out each of those times and that Marvel is pushing him far more than anybody else.
    So much head cannon it hurts...
    Scotts paid harder than any hero in the Marvel Universe for going ever so slightly dark. Further even at his "Darkest" (Possession by a cosmic fire turkey notwithstanding) he was significantly less "dark" than the baseline for some other characters. Hell significantly less "dark" than Wolverine at his least dark moment. After the fire turkey event, which was Wolverines and the Avengers fault by the way, he was arrested and thrown into prison and abandoned by his family and friends. Inspite of all of the times they forgave and forgot when other characters went on a murderous rampage (How about those shield agents Wolverine, also how are his kids?). Held to a standard that no other character in the Marvel Universe has ben held to (Considered guilty inspite of it being well understood that he was possessed) thrown into prison where they held him without trial (or complaint from the Avengers or X-Men) attempted to assassinate him, continued to be abandoned by his friends and family. Eventually breaking out and carrying on defending a world that hates and fears him but continuing to be persecuted by the government, old allies, and of course his so called friends and "family".

Yeah quick and easy out and not paying for anything he's done wrong...

Also she put them together to keep Cyclops around and thus saving the rest of the X-Men, and thus the world... which he did.
    Last edited by Kisinith; 11-14-2014 at 11:09 PM.