Page 6 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Has anything actually happened in Uncanny since like BotA? Stopped reading there.
    Yeah. Beast got blasted by Optic Blast.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    She wanted to make her move on him the moment she saw all the deaths she caused in the Trial, and realised she's been treating him like crap all this time.
    I dunno. Tyke made the big threats during Trial and Cyke's the one having to fend off Jeen. She probably likes the older version being "bad", lol.

Has anything actually happened in Uncanny since like BotA? Stopped reading there.
    Cyclops threatening to go to war with S.H.I.E.L.D., Hijack being kicked out of the team, a flashback of Kitty trying to murder Cyclops, some more S.H.I.E.L.D. trolling and Cyke having a power freak-out at the JGS. Oh, and Maria Hill is hot for Cyclops. That's pretty much it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Cyclops threatening to go to war with S.H.I.E.L.D., Hijack being kicked out of the team, a flashback of Kitty trying to murder Cyclops, some more S.H.I.E.L.D. trolling and Cyke having a power freak-out at the JGS. Oh, and Maria Hill is hot for Cyclops. That's pretty much it.
    And something significant happened with Tempus in Tabula Rasa but we don't know what it is. And Ben Deeds is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    I think the guy you're answering is banned now, maxi.
    Well, that was fast
    Jeen sure seems to share the sentiment, lol.

Speaking of which. At what exact moment do you guys think Jeen decided to make her hilariously creepy move on Cyke? I'd say the panel I'm using as an avatar is a pretty strong contender.
    She just realized that Cyke doesn't have anything slim about him, the guy is physical perfection as it comes, with his only flaws being the visor and most likely the scars on his back from the time Logan wanted to have sex with him in Utopia
    Yeah, it was definitely while talking about him committing genocide, I guess she is on her way of becoming the Black Queen

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Yeah, it was definitely while talking about him committing genocide, I guess she is on her way of becoming the Black Queen
    Watch out, Prof K. Standing between Jeen and a potentially genocidal soul mate is a dicey tactical move, to put it mildly. The queen shall not be denied.

P.S. Still creeped out by the panel I'm using for an avatar, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    This one?

thanks, I am thinking in making my avatar of that pic of jeen and tike escaping in the bike, lol I only remember from that comic that scene and the one where they are stealing clothes. It gave the vibe of an old anime scene.

I had to think a moment.. you mention them escaping on a bike and all I could picture is those old timey tandem bicycles... which would have been epic!

It's weird to see that all of us are now 'Junior Member'....
    In the past 2 issues things actually happened, not so much before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot2000 View Post
    Would be great if they killed off Adult Cyclops now, within a few more issues or an arc or two. Have the spare one take his place.
    You aren't serious, are you? Why would you want THAT to happen?

Watch out, Prof K. Standing between Jeen and a potentially genocidal soul mate is a dicey tactical move, to put it mildly. The queen shall not be denied.

P.S. Still creeped out by the panel I'm using for an avatar, lol.
    Nothing creepy about it, it was a nice scene. And Cyclops is genocidal lol !?

Nothing creepy about it, it was a nice scene. And Cyclops is genocidal lol !?
    According to a Ole-Blue Furball who is suffering from a case of Optic butthurt

Well, that was fast

She just realized that Cyke doesn't have anything slim about him, the guy is physical perfection as it comes, with his only flaws being the visor and most likely the scars on his back from the time Logan wanted to have sex with him in Utopia
    LOL @ Cyclops commiting mutant genocide. I think its blatantly clear now hat the the moment the humans start their genocide against mutants, Cyclops will be one of the first few casualties. And I believe there still might be a chance of O5 Scott returning and preventing O5 Jean from going all-evil. a very slim chance but it is there.

Astonishing Member

Yeah. Beast got blasted by Optic Blast.
    I meant what happened after BOTA, not during.

Haha good stuff.

BANNED

I can't imagine what you mean about Wolverine wanting to have sex with him on Utopia! ::new forum prim mode::

Some pictures of those scars that got left on Cyke's back by him and Wolvie 'fighting':

And I still don't see the moment in Schism when that happened. Wolvie stabbed him in the arm and the hand and raked him across the ribs but the 'we just had rough sex' scars still remain inexplicable unless they tried kissing and making up and it just didn't work out....

BANNED

And some more Schism fun:

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/141-guy-allen/

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/the...amantium-back/

I know this is a fun cartoon, but I think it's also better art of Cyclops and Wolverine than we get half the time in the comics. Their ages and proportions look right there and the artist hadn't prettied up Wolvie or aged up Cyke. Also - tighty whities. I just don't see Cyke as a boxer shorts boy. They're just not restricting enough. My personal head canon is that he only started wearing boxers instead of briefs because Emma raided his underwear drawer and got rid of everything she didn't like. (And Wolvie SO would be the one crying over their angsty break-up. Cyke would naturally just repress everything.)

And a music video of Cyke and Wolvie's epic beachfront slapfight: