Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Whay awful art. Glad I dropped this title.

Only good thing that cane from this series is Job in, who we will never see again anyway. Waste of paper.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I'm surprised Monet and Deadpool weren't added as members of the team tbh esp since the book is ending with this revamp in which they were added as recurring characters. Would've made that silly silhouette reveal a little more interesting.

Sooo Sabretooth can battle the forces of hell to save the unwanted, genocidal, so whom he hates but NO ONE can bring back Synch or Skin...#shaaaade lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Sooo Sabretooth can battle the forces of hell to save the unwanted, genocidal, so whom he hates but NO ONE can bring back Synch or Skin...#shaaaade lol
    this isn't the right book for that
    if there is a mistake here, it would be him prefering to bring his biological son instead of wild child, imo

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    if there is a mistake here, it would be him prefering to bring his biological son instead of wild child, imo
    lol you right....
    And how could I forget about Wild child!!!
    WTF Sabretooth you truly are inverted

BANNED

Man, the art is bad. That last Creed's face is terribly drawn. I guess after this book is done, I'll catch up just to see how it unfolded.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

The flaw is him wanting to murder Stryker, yet save his son, who wasn't any better. lol Both are mutant haters who wanted to bring about the end of the mutant race. He'd just be trading one for another.

But looking, I don't think anyone's coming back. High probs that Creed is just gonna have to stay in Hell. And honestly, that would be the perfect way to end his arc & keep his character growth. I don't want him going back to being a stale Wolverine nuisance.

Give him a nice goodbye with Monet, let him stay in Hell with his son, and I can live with that. lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The flaw is him wanting to murder Stryker, yet save his son, who wasn't any better. lol Both are mutant haters who wanted to bring about the end of the mutant race. He'd just be trading one for another.

But looking, I don't think anyone's coming back. High probs that Creed is just gonna have to stay in Hell. And honestly, that would be the perfect way to end his arc & keep his character growth. I don't want him going back to being a stale Wolverine nuisance.

Give him a nice goodbye with Monet, let him stay in Hell with his son, and I can live with that. lol
    perhaps he wants to be in hell to atone for his sins, it's not like Marvel couldnt resurrect him easily in half a year, they did that with Nightcrawler who was in heaven, and with Guido/Strong Guy who was a hell lord for a while.

perhaps he wants to be in hell to atone for his sins, it's not like Marvel couldnt resurrect him easily in half a year, they did that with Nightcrawler who was in heaven, and with Guido/Strong Guy who was a hell lord for a while.
    There's a Heaven in the MU? Tsk. Poor Monet. When she died, she says she didn't get to see Heaven, just darkness or Hell, causing her to say there was no Heaven. Hmmmm... lol

And yeah, death hasn't exactly been permanent -except for Synch & Destiny. So Sabretooth could stay in Hell & be brought back later. But I almost hope he's not if Marvel is just gonna keep using him as the ultimate jobber. Sad for fans, because we won't be seeing him. But that is a slight step above seeing him humiliated in everything. There's still stuff from this series I wish I could forget. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-10-2018 at 08:02 AM.

BANNED

There was no pain.
    No fear. No doubt.
    Until you pulled me out.
    Of Hea-ven.

I think I was in hea-ven.

It is funny how easily Marvel uses Hell and characters tied to that side, but doesn't balance it out...but maybe with Thor/Hercules and the like that IS the balance. Apparently Heaven is the Greek/Norse belief in this world.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm used to optimistic Creed now but Pak's version seems too soft compared to Remender's and Bunn's.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm used to optimistic Creed now but Pak's version seems too soft compared to Remender's and Bunn's.
    Honestly Remender's was a bit soft too when he allowed Dr. Voodoo to keep him on a leash. lol

On a serious note though. I agree. I liked that Remender, Bunn, Duggan, and even Brisson's Creed was trying to do better, but knew he was no good and had a ways to go before he's redeemed, if he ever would be. Bunn's Creed pretty much casually states he's gonna end up in Hell at some point. Pak's Creed seems to think simply being inverted is all that needed to happen to get his redemption, without actually trying to do better.

Pak's Creed does nothing, but expects redemption from over 90 years of evil. The other Creeds make effort, but know redemption is gonna be a long uphill battle.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-10-2018 at 09:20 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Remender wrote Creed alright in AXIS. I think in UCA v.2 he tried too hard to show Creed was under the influence of the spell. Poor Creed threw most of his fights in that story. I haven't reached the issue of Deadpool where he talks to Wade but I've seen the speech.

I still kinda salty at how Pak's Creed acted during the Weapon H stuff (which was the first time I picked up Weapon X).

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Remender wrote Creed alright in AXIS. I think in UCA v.2 he tried too hard to show Creed was under the influence of the spell. Poor Creed threw most of his fights in that story. I haven't reached the issue of Deadpool where he talks to Wade but I've seen the speech.

I still kinda salty at how Pak's Creed acted during the Weapon H stuff (which was the first time I picked up Weapon X).
    I hated Creed in Weapon H too. That's the arc that had most of the stuff I would love to forget. He existed to be the heel in that story, and it didn't get better in Nuke-Clear War. The the birthday fight continued spitting on everything. As I often say, Weapon X Creed has been Spike with a soul. Instead of Angel, like he was supposed to be.

Bunn had him nailed l, imo. The balance was good. He wasn't a pushover like in Wolverines. He would fight when he needed, had his sarcasm & edge back, but was still reasonable.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-10-2018 at 09:33 AM.