Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Ed Boon gives us the first glimpse of Nightwolf in MK 11.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1152344467891982338

Fantastic Member

Pic of Kombat Pack leaked

vm5j5o0.jpg

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So they were trolling about Ash then? Guess that Joker makes sense though since I assume he might be out in time for Birds of Prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So they were trolling about Ash then?
    Or he'll just be in Kombat Pack 2. Considering the roster leak was dead-on about everything else, I'm sure he'll be in

wasnt the roster already revealed or was that just a rumor?

So they were trolling about Ash then? Guess that Joker makes sense though since I assume he might be out in time for Birds of Prey.
    Ash is Real. He’s been pulled from this Kombat Pack likely due to WB wanting Joker for synergy (Joker doesnt look finished)

This is an Actual Message in Game supporting my theory
    E107F907-386D-481D-A933-19BC929669FD.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Ash is Real. He’s been pulled from this Kombat Pack likely due to WB wanting Joker for synergy (Joker doesnt look finished)

This is an Actual Message in Game supporting my theory
    E107F907-386D-481D-A933-19BC929669FD.jpg
    The current speculation seems to be that this is why we're only just now getting the Kombat Pack fully revealed. That the original plan was Ash, but they had to change things up and rewire the gameplan when WB forced them to go for movie synergy with Joker (mind, Joker was still coming, just in a second KP, with Ash released in the first). We'll probably never know the whole truth, but just comparing the T-800 to Joker in the trailer, Joker is unfinished as a model. So much of this game and it's marketing have been obviously rushed and mishandled.

Mechanically, MK11 is a really impressive fighter. Maybe the best MK to date, Fatal Blow shenanigans aside (seriously, who in their right mind thought Erron Black's FB starter wasn't going to break the game?). But if there hasn't been substantial friction between NRS and WB behind the scenes over the pace of release, then there has been serious incompetence in play. The game was rushed to release, under a crunch so extreme it literally made headlines afterwards. Now the DLC is being visibly reshuffled. It's almost sad to see marketing and possible corporate meddling interfering with a game that really had so much love and care put into it from the development end.

Clearly Joker is synergy, that’s why he’s getting released four months after the Joker movie.

Fantastic Member

Apparently despite having his likeness, the Terminator won't be voiced by Arnold.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...r-role-1234209

We've known the dlc characters for months but I still hate how many guest characters there are

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    We've known the dlc characters for months but I still hate how many guest characters there are
    Ed has said if they weren’t always the most purchased characters individually they wouldn’t include them, but they always are.

Ed has said if they weren’t always the most purchased characters individually they wouldn’t include them, but they always are.
    Duh, doesn't make me hate it any less.

Fantastic Member

Keith David confirmed to be voicing Spawn

https://twitter.com/ImKeithDavid/sta...29284047458305

So I saw Sindel's MK 11 ending and wow does it suck. It's a terrible retcon on her story. Hopefully the game play will be better then the retcon they gave her. Still I don't get why they put her in a role that would fit certain other characters better.

I think the new timeline overall just sucks, Sindel's new story included. Its not just being a purist, I loved the old continuity but it ended pretty definitively, so I was all for rebooting the timeline so there could be more story. But its just gone in a bad direction, really screwing up most of the good guys. The actual game mechanics are still awesome though
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-23-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El