Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Maybe NRS should think about making a horror license fighter judging by these guest characters and the ones that appeared in past MK games.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    DLC characters possibly leaked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkomba...tm_term=bf2kis

What makes me a bit skeptical about this is that there are 9 characters listed instead of 12. If this is true, I hope it only shows 9 listed because KP2 is nowhere near close to being released and the final three are still far off in development.
    spoilers:
    Well, Joker would be convenient since they kept Richard Epcar as Raiden.
    end of spoilers

The costume designs are great. I like how they seem to have gone back to basics, harkening back to the more straightforward, yet iconic, costume designs of the 16-bit era. All the updated looks for the younger versions of the OG characters look spiffy, and I am very much liking the re-designs for Cassie and Jacqui. They both have very striking, eye-catching looks. In MKX, I found the younger characters to suffer from costume designs that were too busy and at the same time too generic, without any distinguishing features that made them stand out from each other. MK11 is a real step up from that IMO.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I don't like her new design at all. She looks like she stepped out of Mass Effect. I hate it. Her gameplay reminds me of Alisa from Tekken.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    DLC characters possibly leaked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkomba...tm_term=bf2kis

What makes me a bit skeptical about this is that there are 9 characters listed instead of 12. If this is true, I hope it only shows 9 listed because KP2 is nowhere near close to being released and the final three are still far off in development.
    Disappointed smoke is not even DLC ( my fave character btw) but I am happy that if this is true, spoilers:
    ash Williams
    end of spoilers is dlc

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I was really hoping for my boys Rain and Smoke for DLC, because I do not like these apparent choices from this leak. This game so far is really looking good and I would have loved to see both characters get the great redesigns everyone else has gotten (with a few exceptions). A bit disappointed to say the least, but I am glad that spoilers:
    Fujin is back!
    end of spoilers

I finished the MK11 story mode.

spoilers:
    where the hell was present Erron Black? A couple of characters bring him up but his whereabouts is unknown.

Mileena should have been involved. She gets brought up a few times herself and she could have made for a fun wild card. I want to know if she would have betrayed Shao Khan knowing her future self would be Khan. It was cute how Shao would have seemingly avenged her.

Where did the male Kombat kids go? Kung Jin should have been at the Wu academy and Kenshi kid should have been at the fire garden
    end of spoilers

I did like it more than MKX story mode.

Jax's arcade mode ending has people mad as hell.

I would've done the exact same thing he did, so all I can do is laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post

Gaming community showing how awful it is. Not surprising at all

Man, for once i really enjoyed the story mode. Well made, interesting to follow and with a good ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    i did like it more than MKX story mode.
    Oh no question, the one from X bored me to tears and i hated those new characters, save for Jacquie.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 04-24-2019 at 04:03 AM.

I do have to say, after suffering through her abysmal and embarrassing portrayal in MK9 (and MK/DC before it) it is a damn joy to see Kitana be a bad-ass in the story again.

Also...
    spoilers:
    I think it's adorable Kabal's apparent 'perfect life' fantasy involves marrying Sareena.

Dude even gets her a puppy.
    end of spoilers

Kitana is pretty cool in that story mode true enough and man, they have done quite an amazing job visually with her. She looks amazing.

I find the outrage of Jax ending hilarious myself. Like anyone of them wouldn't do what he did if given the chance.

Incredible Member

I find that most if not all the characters have improved visually and you can always find a version that you'll like more! I had the feeling of really meeting Jacqui for the first time, both visually and in terms of gameplay. Skarlet can be a gorgeous priestress of blood and so on! They look charismatic and they have distinct personnalities.
    But for the moment game crashes are frequent and there are other little problems (I look at you, micro-transactions!).
    But when all will be fixed It will definitely be a great, if not the greatest MK.

I love Jax' ending and damn right I would've done it too. Makes you think would ppl be tripping if someone went back and killed Hitler? Yeah didn't think so.