Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I find the outrage of Jax ending hilarious myself. Like anyone of them wouldn't do what he did if given the chance.
    They wouldn't, that's where the outrage comes from

BANNED

Damn this game redeemed raiden(in a hokey manner true but still) and really brought spoilers:
    Lui Kang back as the chosen one with a vengeance though the death of elder gods off screen as well as the disappearance of dark raiden in the same manner was pretty disappointing as they should have shown their combat with kronika even though it may have appeared as only flashes of blinding light for mortals and dark raiden either being personally dispatched by kronika or her daughter or through her machinations.
    end of spoilers kitana seems to have been retconed to being a Asian for the purpose of being shipped with Lui Kang though I have to admit I wouldn't mind a hug from her at all and unlike Lui Kang wouldn't hesitate to hug her back. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Damn this game redeemed raiden(in a hokey manner true but still) and really brought spoilers:
    Lui Kang back as the chosen one with a vengeance though the death of elder gods off screen as well as the disappearance of dark raiden in the same manner was pretty disappointing as they should have shown their combat with kronika even though it may have appeared as only flashes of blinding light for mortals and dark raiden either being personally dispatched by kronika or her daughter or through her machinations.
    end of spoilers kitana seems to have been retconed to being a Asian for the purpose of being shipped with Lui Kang though I have to admit I wouldn't mind a hug from her at all and unlike Lui Kang wouldn't hesitate to hug her back. lol.
    Why would she need to be changed to be Asian to be with Liu Kang? That doesnt make sense considering she's been shipped with him for like 20 years

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I always thought that Kitana was meant to Asian but hasn't until now. Kinda like how Sub-Zero is Chinese but they always made him look like a white guy until MKX.

Erron Black carries around Hsu Hao head in his intro. I see Black is the go to character NRS turns to when they want to kill off the 3D era characters.

BANNED

I always thought that Kitana was meant to Asian but hasn't until now. Kinda like how Sub-Zero is Chinese but they always made him look like a white guy until MKX.
    you know that makes as much sense as anything in the mk lore.lol

Well she isnt Asian as she technically isnt even human. She's from Edenia and the species there wasnt portrayed as being visually Asian until now

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I love Jax' ending and damn right I would've done it too. Makes you think would ppl be tripping if someone went back and killed Hitler? Yeah didn't think so.
    If you are willing to complain about ending the Atlantic Slave Trade you'd probably find a reason to not kill Baby Hitler also.

BANNED

So, now we have Super Sayan-Jin Liu Kang?

Just started playing the game. As someone of polynesian decent maybe I seeing something that's not there. But Scorpion looks Samoan AF to me. Literaly he looks like my cousin Junko

I dont like the lack of klassic skins for the females, especially Jade and Kitana

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like the lack of klassic skins for the females, especially Jade and Kitana
    I prefer them to have distinct appearances, it gives them more personality. And what do you mean by Klassic skins? Do you mean Kitana's MK2 and Jade's MK3 look or their MK9 looks?

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I prefer them to have distinct appearances, it gives them more personality. And what do you mean by Klassic skins? Do you mean Kitana's MK2 and Jade's MK3 look or their MK9 looks?
    They all have distinct looks but with 60 skins, it wouldnt hurt to have a few of those based off their looks from previous games. And yes by klassic, I mean the 2D games

They all have distinct looks but with 60 skins, it wouldnt hurt to have a few of those based off their looks from previous games. And yes by klassic, I mean the 2D games
    Most of those 60 skins are pallette swaps. Having to grind for a swap it's a travesty.

Incredible Member

Ok, good! I was afraid you were one of those that complain that the female characters are not nude enough!
    What a bunch of perverts!
    They want Jade to look like a stripper. It's a fighting game! They are warriors not pole dancers.
    I'd like to see a new version of MK4 Jade with the bun.
    I especially like Skarlet's dress. She looks like a priestess of blood!
    For Kitana I like her human look, just as Jade, because I'm not fond of those revenant skins.