Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A couple of character intros references events that happened in the MKX comics. Frost cage fight with Cassie and Mileena biting off Skarlet's legs. I didn't think NRS cared.

How did Kenshi end up dead on Shang Tsungs island.

Edit: nvm did some research the Krpty isnt cannon.
    Are the Intros cannon?
    If so Kotal and Jade found someone to heal Kotal injuries
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-19-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    How did Kenshi end up dead on Shang Tsungs island.

Edit: nvm did some research the Krpty isnt cannon.
    Are the Intros cannon?
    If so Kotal and Jade found someone to heal Kotal injuries

The intros are canon. You get some interesting bits of info from them. Like Jacqui and Takeda are engaged, Sub-Zero inviting Jade to join the Lin Kuei, Sub-Zero fighting his own grandfather to earn his mantle, Jacqui and young Johnny going on a secret mission to tahti.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The intros are canon. You get some interesting bits of info from them. Like Jacqui and Takeda are engaged, Sub-Zero inviting Jade to join the Lin Kuei, Sub-Zero fighting his own grandfather to earn his mantle, Jacqui and young Johnny going on a secret mission to tahti.
    Ok some of them seem like bs excuses as to why someones fighting. Like Shao Khan says he somehow survived. Kotal is healed because they need a reason he ain't fighting in a wheel chair

Ok some of them seem like bs excuses as to why someones fighting. Like Shao Khan says he somehow survived. Kotal is healed because they need a reason he ain't fighting in a wheel chair
    Some are BS. Khan being alive is the biggest and I tend to ignore those ones. I don't want to get into the intros that are out of character.

Like Shao Khan says he somehow survived.
    I don't think Shao Kahn ever actually died. With all the crap he survived, there's no way a slash across the face should have killed him anyway.

I can't imagine Khan being a fugitive on the run though. Khan living makes sense since the revenant characters would cease to exist if Khan gets killed.

Fantastic Member

Geras mentions in one of his intros that he became food for a passing leviathan. Which would explain how he was able to escape the blood sea.

Some interesting info from scorpion intro dialogue

>One of his intros with Noon implies that he was the one who got Frost to attack Scorpion in MKX

>Scorpion is a shipper. He supports Takeda engagement and offers Liu Kang and Kitana relationship advice.

>Gets along with Jax over their shared experience of being revenants.

Grinding out these fatalities for the Krypt heads is driving me crazy. I'm at over 400 I feel like I should have gotten lucky and gotten one of them by now just to help my motivation.

Also have yet to find Reptile a second time in the kept.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Some interesting info from scorpion intro dialogue

>One of his intros with Noon implies that he was the one who got Frost to attack Scorpion in MKX

>Scorpion is a shipper. He supports Takeda engagement and offers Liu Kang and Kitana relationship advice.

>Gets along with Jax over their shared experience of being revenants.
    Two intros also suggest Liu Kang's fire powers might be connected to Onaga.

Sub-Zero intro with Raiden and Cetrion confirm that their appearances in Injustice is canon.

Erron Black had relationships with Skarlett and Nitara. He must like his women dangerous.

Kollector is involved in human trafficking judging from his interest in Sonya and Cassie.

Kotal and Liu Kang joke about having to see each other often if their women have their way.

iMan 42s

Decided to work my way through the story again and man this thing kind of sucks. I haven't seen this many missed opportunities since Injustice 2.

It does get better right? It lost me at the Cyber ninjas and got me back for Jax and Jaqui but I just don't give a rats ass about Kronika and am just not seeing how this plan makes sense. It's gameplay is alright but its story just keep wasting itself for warped time-travel logic and an uninteresting villain and better villains and conflicts reduced to jobbers.

Edit- Just completed, it didn't get better. I'd argue it got objectively worse.
    Last edited by SuperiorIronman; 05-21-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Decided to work my way through the story again and man this thing kind of sucks. I haven't seen this many missed opportunities since Injustice 2.

It does get better right? It lost me at the Cyber ninjas and got me back for Jax and Jaqui but I just don't give a rats ass about Kronika and am just not seeing how this plan makes sense. It's gameplay is alright but its story just keep wasting itself for warped time-travel logic and an uninteresting villain and better villains and conflicts reduced to jobbers.

Edit- Just completed, it didn't get better. I'd argue it got objectively worse.
    Her plan never made sense. What's stupid is that she says that Liu Kang and Raiden being on the same page is the biggest threat to her plan and yet she bring in past Liu and Raiden to the present during the time dispution. The story mode makes it clear her every move is a deliberate action so why bring in a incarnation of her biggest threats? Particularly from a period where they still get along? She's a massive idiot.

Two only things i like about the story is 1) Our Lord and Savior Liu Kang and 2) i have really no idea where they are going to go from there. Which leaves so many possibilities for the futur.

Oh, and 3) the whole river Stix area looks freaking cool.