Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Sonya was the one who formed the god squad.

her and scorpion's endings had the titans

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I collected enough severed heads to unlock two sections of Shang Tsung throne room. Getting Shao Khan head is gonna be hard as I don't have the character as I didn't pre-order the game
    I bought him for 5bucks. But they reduced it too 25 finishers on each character right? Cause I havent gotten a head yet I'm almost to 650 finishers. Staring to worry the character towers in tower of time dont count. Cause instead of classic towers I did those to get character endings

Edit: got Scorpions head which is weird I feel like I have fought Geras and Johnny way more times. Scoprion is the character i play as the most. It doesnt matter who you play as right? It's just about using 25 finishers on the same character?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-24-2019 at 12:18 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I bought him for 5bucks. But they reduced it too 25 finishers on each character right? Cause I havent gotten a head yet I'm almost to 650 finishers. Staring to worry the character towers in tower of time dont count. Cause instead of classic towers I did those to get character endings

Edit: got Scorpions head which is weird I feel like I have fought Geras and Johnny way more times. Scoprion is the character i play as the most. It doesnt matter who you play as right? It's just about using 25 finishers on the same character?
    It's 25 fatalities on the same character. It doesn't matter who you use. I primary used Sub-Zero in towers of time and I recent switch my AI to Skarlett and I still get the heads.

It's 25 fatalities on the same character. It doesn't matter who you use. I primary used Sub-Zero in towers of time and I recent switch my AI to Skarlett and I still get the heads.
    Do brutalities count? Assumed both did if not I only got like 480 fatalities, 200 brutalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Do brutalities count? Assumed both did if not I only got like 480 fatalities, 200 brutalities.
    Only fatalities count for the severed heads.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Has there been any indication of when Skarlet’s Soviet skin will be available?

Only fatalities count for the severed heads.
    Eww that explains it

Thank you Immortal literaly got all the head in less then 2hours once u told me brutalities dont count.

I need three heads to get them all. Shao Khan has been elusive. There hasn't been any towers that spawn the bastard.

I need three heads to get them all. Shao Khan has been elusive. There hasn't been any towers that spawn the bastard.
    I just kept going in and out of Klassic tower untill he was at the bottom of survivor. Then beat him quit and repeat till I got his head.

Her plan never made sense. What's stupid is that she says that Liu Kang and Raiden being on the same page is the biggest threat to her plan and yet she bring in past Liu and Raiden to the present during the time dispution. The story mode makes it clear her every move is a deliberate action so why bring in a incarnation of her biggest threats? Particularly from a period where they still get along? She's a massive idiot.
    I got the impression that the heroes were simply close enough to be pulled into the future along with Shao Kahn and the others. The Timequake didn't seem to be all that precise since it was even affecting the arena itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    I got the impression that the heroes were simply close enough to be pulled into the future along with Shao Kahn and the others. The Timequake didn't seem to be all that precise since it was even affecting the arena itself.
    That very well could be true but the story telling wasnt very clear. It looked like she just pulled them all forward and wasnt surprised by they're presence at any time.

Fantastic Member

Oh damn is the internet gonna explode. Lol.

I am overwhelm with nostalgia for the MK movie.