Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    iMan 42s

I like what I see but bringing back Kronika is a mistake since I doubt they've improved on her since launch. She really is one of the worst characters. I also don't like Robocop being in this over any of the cyborgs Netherrealm actually owns. There was a demand for Sektor and Cyrax but Robocop basically exists in the pack to make a reference to a comic and Genesis/Nintendo title most people in this age haven't played. I'm not saying Robocop is a bad inclusion, just a weird one seeing as the reference is a bit too obscure and the brand hasn't been relevant in years even using the old version and not the reboot.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

$40 is too damn expensive for an upgrade

I'm super excited for more but yes, that is expensive.
    I feel like the ones who bought the game + kombat pack 1 are getting the worst deal.

I've been enjoying Sindel a bit, I should get back in to it, I like the look of Fujin.

Yeah, if you haven't already bought Kombat Pack 1 (like me), you can get that plus Aftermath for $50. Which isn't bad.

But if you already had KP1, you're kinda getting screwed on the price.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Warner Bros does like punishing early adapters. I might pick it up on PC as I can get everything for $60.

Mighty Member

Fujin looks amazing. The sword combined with the Last Airbender shtick really works. And his skins we've seen so far are pretty much universally awesome. I'm going to suck with him so very hard (the mobility characters always end up giving me fits) but I'm going all in on him as soon as he arrives.

Sheeva. Never a Sheeva fan. I like Shokan, and she's better than nothing, usually. But her MK11 redesign is fantastic. Great visuals, great voice acting. Real presence. She feels regal and strong. And her gameplay looks quite fun, so far. Will depend a lot on how her tournament variations are laid out. But I'm cautiously optimistic. MK11 doesn't have a grappler I'm super comfortable with using. Jax comes close, but something about Kotal bugs me in this game, gameplay wise. Maybe Sheeva will scratch that itch.

And, surprising nobody but Cyborg Lin Kuei fans, Robocop gets the cyborg ninja moveset grafted onto him. It looks different enough to feel Robocop, but probably puts the nail in the Cyrax and Sektor coffin. Still, Peter Weller. I'll try him out. He can't be any worse than Terminator, who I loathe. As guests go, Spawn is the best. I was honestly impressed by Joker. Not my style, but a much more interesting moveset than his Injustice kit. We'll see where Officer Murphy lands in a couple weeks.

Friendships revealed so far are all awesome. Stage fatalities look great. I'm curious if the Tournament stage will have a different fatality for different characters, as half the cast would look ridiculous with the one we've seen so far.

And, again, Fujin. I. am. officially. hyped.

Sheeva sold me on the game. Unfortunately, I got it for the Switch and somehow didn't realize the game wasn't meant for it, so the spontaneous lag and Kano's whack beard are frustrating. I've never been a diehard fighting game buff anyway, so really I just enjoy playing as mah gurls (Sindel is my all time fave).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mileena is in Kitana's friendship

that trailer is awesome and the song is perfect

Mighty Member

As expected, some of the friendships are going to be better than others. But man, the good ones are GREAT. Noob's and Kitana's really stand out among the ones we've seen so far. And, perhaps most importantly, even the weak ones we've seen at least look fun. This should be a great addition to the game, at least until they get as old as the Fatalities have at this point.

Would using a friendship be more or less insulting for online?