Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Super happy about this. Release date is pretty soon too.

There was a leak that involved the full roster and some story tidbits and newcomers. It's already right about Shao Kahn being the preorder character and this new mysterious female character so I suspect the rest of it is true as welll. It's really exciting.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I get the impression that this is gonna be Mortal Kombat does Days of Future Past... the current dark future with the undead Liu Kan, darker Raiden, deraged Scorpion and Sub Zero and the new generation like Cassie going back in time to encounter the younger classic Mortal Kombat incarnations.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I get the impression that this is gonna be Mortal Kombat does Days of Future Past... the current dark future with the undead Liu Kan, darker Raiden, deraged Scorpion and Sub Zero and the new generation like Cassie going back in time to encounter the younger classic Mortal Kombat incarnations.
    That was Mortal Kombat

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That was Mortal Kombat
    Just a message though, I’m talking people going into the past, probably resulting in an Injustice situation where the nicer past Raiden fights the older corrupted Raiden.

Just a message though, I’m talking people going into the past, probably resulting in an Injustice situation where the nicer past Raiden fights the older corrupted Raiden.
    It still seems like too much of a retread. This game shouldnt do time travel and rewriting history bc that was literally done two games ago

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It still seems like too much of a retread. This game shouldnt do time travel and rewriting history bc that was literally done two games ago
    They kinda have to if they want to return things back to how they were, too many characters are dead or corrupted at this point.

All-New Member

Hello everyone!

We just wanted to let you know that there is a Mortal Kombat 11 event taking place in London on January 17th.

We would be delighted if you would join us for some exclusive Mortal Kombat 11 reveals, gameplay and much more!

Tickets to the event are on sale tomorrow at 10am GMT/11am CET and additional information can be found here:

http://www.mortalkombat11.com/thereveal

See you there!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They kinda have to if they want to return things back to how they were, too many characters are dead or corrupted at this point.
    They don't want to return things back. One of the goals of Armageddon was to bring back everyone so they can kill them off and start fresh with a new cast. They got the ball rolling with that with MKX. I suspect they will continue on with successors and only keeping a handful of vets.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They don't want to return things back. One of the goals of Armageddon was to bring back everyone so they can kill them off and start fresh with a new cast. They got the ball rolling with that with MKX. I suspect they will continue on with successors and only keeping a handful of vets.
    Ed Boon has shown that he has no problem getting rid of fan faves and bringing on new contenders

All-New Member

MK11 The Reveal - London tickets are now on sale!

Get yours before it's too late (max 4 per person) ��

bit.ly/2Lf0dg9

BANNED

That took place in MK 9. Raiden's efforts, sadly resulted into a much darker timeline than the previous one.
    I wonder thogh, how they intend to settle things this time.

Rumors about who will appear in the game are circling the net.

https://www.thenerdmag.com/rumor-mas...ombat-11-leak/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Rumors about who will appear in the game are circling the net.

https://www.thenerdmag.com/rumor-mas...ombat-11-leak/
    Sounds good except Ermac and Nightwolf as DLC. Id rather they be base game

Include Mileena or else we riot
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.