Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gambit's dad....??? Never heard Remi had a dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    It's his adoptive dad.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Even those who do not follow his story in the comic must remember his troublesome and lovely family from XTAS or X-Men Evolution.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

"Wild horses couldn't stop me." Ha! I love it! Just found my third quote for the X-Book Awards.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    Brace yourselves...posters complaining that Gambit "needs help" to take down a "street level" character are imminent!
    You beat me too it. Rogue better not be involved in taking down a dude using a bo staff. I hope he just asked Rogue for help because he expects others.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

I'm getting a rather "Breakfast at Tiffany's" vibe from this party lol

There's more than one Guild member on the roof. On the 3 panels (shaded) where Bobby enters the apartment.

Previews look great, X-Men books need more stories like these.
    Last edited by Sparta; 12-07-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    There's more than more Guild member on the roof. On the 3 panels (shaded) where Bobby enters the apartment.

Previews look great, X-Men books need more stories like these.
    Yeah that is why I am saying I am hoping he asked because he knows the Guild well enough to know it would be more than one person.

So he either knows there are more people on the roof or expects that there are.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member

...or he just thinks it’s something fun they can do together? My husband doesn’t ‘need’ me to watch tv with him, he’s perfectly capable of doing it himself, but it’s more fun together, lol.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

This looks great. They've really invested time creating a realistic element to this book and it shows in the banter and even posture of the interactions. Very very cool, KT.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    ...or he just thinks it’s something fun they can do together? My husband doesn’t ‘need’ me to watch tv with him, he’s perfectly capable of doing it himself, but it’s more fun together, lol.
    Right?! Would I want to watch my man kick some a$$? Duh.

And does she want to know why someone just jumped through the skylight to call her husband a traitor? Obviously. I mean let's be real, it's probably not gonna be the last time. LOL But still!

"No dear, you go ahead. I need to finish this veggie tray" . . . Said no superhero ever. I mean this is Rogue. She's not going to hide in the house while Remy has all the fun.

But again, will be interesting to see what, if anything, she can do with the collar on and limited powers.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'm getting a rather "Breakfast at Tiffany's" vibe from this party lol
    SAME!!! dem vibes
    I'm the moonshield

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Or, you know, Gambit's not an idiot. He will take an edge where he can get it, even if he doesn't strictly need it. He's not caught up in proving he's a badass. I suspect he actually prefers people to underestimate him.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Right?! Would I want to watch my man kick some a$$? Duh.

And does she want to know why someone just jumped through the skylight to call her husband a traitor? Obviously. I mean let's be real, it's probably not gonna be the last time. LOL But still!

"No dear, you go ahead. I need to finish this veggie tray" . . . Said no superhero ever. I mean this is Rogue. She's not going to hide in the house while Remy has all the fun.

But again, will be interesting to see what, if anything, she can do with the collar on and limited powers.
    Mister Miracle would work on the veggie tray. He appreciates the power of a good veggie tray.

But, yeah, didn't Rogue hold her own against Belladonna without her powers? I feel as if I have a hazy recollection of that happening in one of the old limited series.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Or, you know, Gambit's not an idiot. He will take an edge where he can get it, even if he doesn't strictly need it. He's not caught up in proving he's a badass. I suspect he actually prefers people to underestimate him.
    Yep. He is a wild card.

I'm really wishing Rogue's aesthetic would move away from the platinum bangs. Grow them out, girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    It's his adoptive dad.
    The fact that Remy has an adoptive father gives me full blown AWWWWW