Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Or, you know, Gambit's not an idiot. He will take an edge where he can get it, even if he doesn't strictly need it. He's not caught up in proving he's a badass. I suspect he actually prefers people to underestimate him.

Mister Miracle would work on the veggie tray. He appreciates the power of a good veggie tray.

But, yeah, didn't Rogue hold her own against Belladonna without her powers? I feel as if I have a hazy recollection of that happening in one of the old limited series.
    Hahaha, well maybe Bobby can take over hosting in the meantime.

And yeah, she fought and kicked Bella's butt in her miniseries without her powers. She also showed some fighting skills in X-Treme X-Men without her powers, though I think it seems implied maybe she did a little training with Remy or someone, maybe Logan, over the years? Though personally I like her as more of brawler than a skill fighter.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

This gives me XMTAS vibes. Like the christmas episode they did. Also the line "why nobody listens to Gambit" lol
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

Lol, it could be a Christmas party, too.

BANNED

This thought came to mind over the weekend while I was doing my own party LOL

Do ya'll think Mystique will show up? This is a very friends & family thing and she was at the wedding...Remy has his family popping up, but Rogue's only family is Kurt & Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    This thought came to mind over the weekend while I was doing my own party LOL

Do ya'll think Mystique will show up? This is a very friends & family thing and she was at the wedding...Remy has his family popping up, but Rogue's only family is Kurt & Raven.
    I hope not. Enough of her in issue 1.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm hoping for Kurt, but while Mystique is outstanding I don't want that kind of drama in this issue and she's a better villain elsewhere than anything she could be here.
    Although this IS KT we're talking about, so I could very easily be proven wrong.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I'm hoping for Kurt, but while Mystique is outstanding I don't want that kind of drama in this issue and she's a better villain elsewhere than anything she could be here.
    Although this IS KT we're talking about, so I could very easily be proven wrong.
    I actually meant her being there on neutral terms...no drama...much the way she was at the wedding.

It'd be nice to see Rogue have support for her marriage from her family.

C'mon Kelly Tee! In 2019 lets ditch the platinum bangs and restore the exquisite flowing TOP MANE!!!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I actually meant her being there on neutral terms...no drama...much the way she was at the wedding.

It'd be nice to see Rogue have support for her marriage from her family.
    But even at the wedding, she wasn't really even there. It was basically, "Hi Rogue, glad to be here for you, people will flip if they see me so I'll be off in the distance."
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"