Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I loved that there's team bonuses for Web Warriors, Midnight Sons and The Crew. Great to see Hulk and Strange count for the Defenders bonus.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Cyclops and probably Colossus. Maybe Jean too.
    At a guess I would say Cyclops, Colossus, Jean, and Iceman. Scott and Piotr are NPCs, Jean is the most popular X-Man not in the game at all from what we know, and Iceman is a staple.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would like to think that Jean's dead since Nightcrawler is in the game. Make the sadistic choice from the first game canonical.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would like to think that Jean's dead since Nightcrawler is in the game. Make the sadistic choice from the first game canonical.
    Neither Jean nor Kurt can be dead, though. Jean was playable in 2. I've heard some talk that despite this one being numbered that it is a new universe though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

OMG I forgot about that choice. What A great/awful moment... Did the second have a similar moment? It's been forever since I played either game.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    OMG I forgot about that choice. What A great/awful moment... Did the second have a similar moment? It's been forever since I played either game.
    Nah, not really. Other than the choice of anti-reg or pro-reg the second game was much more straightforward.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

In the ending of MUA 1 Jean resurrects as Dark Phoenix if you choose to save Nightcrawler so you can probably use that to explain how she's alive *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

I kinda remember them saying MUA3 is not a continuation of MUA1, MUA2's wolrd and stories?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I kinda remember them saying MUA3 is not a continuation of MUA1, MUA2's wolrd and stories?
    Me too. As Harpsikord mentioned,I'm pretty sure this is a different universe from the first two games.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I don't see how it could be. Nick Fury kind of wrenches that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    I don't see how it could be. Nick Fury kind of wrenches that.
    Unless it's Fury Jr. .

Nick may have just gotten a deep tan.

Saw a gameplay video without the colored highlights around the characters in the Storm appreciation thread and it looks a lot better.

They may be only there for multiplayer.

When the FF DLC is revealed I hope that Sue flies on her force-disc. It's a small thing that has been missing from the previous MUA games.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Saw a gameplay video without the colored highlights around the characters in the Storm appreciation thread and it looks a lot better.

They may be only there for multiplayer.

When the FF DLC is revealed I hope that Sue flies on her force-disc. It's a small thing that has been missing from the previous MUA games.
    Yes. That was a very nice detail that Marvle Heroes and now Future Fight have incorporated.

wow. footage looks great. I wish this was for X-Box One. Oh well. Maybe in a few years there will be a port.