Spectacular Member

Default An idea for original Age of Conan comic

Hi folks I've got an idea for an new official Age of Conan comic, I don't know how Conan ended up in 21th Century but what if a Wizard from the Hyborian Age tried to bring back him but got a 21th Century Man instead.

He ends up in the Wizard's lair with another being who was dragged into age as well, The being is a Snake Man or Woman or similar type of being. The main character ended killing the Wizard and started to self taught Magic due to simple fact that he is looking for way back home and send his blood Brother or Sister home as well, He encounters and stops the following Magic Users Thoth-Amon from Stygia, the Linch Wizard Thusla Doom, and Kulan Gath

The problem is that original the hyborian Age setting was opened to other Writers but now it's divded between to holding compaines,

LW

Spectacular Member

The storyline of Death of Doctor Strange will leave a rank of Sorcer supreme free, my idea for an Age of Conan Wizard looking for away home back to 21th century he could be the new Supreme Magic User.

LW