Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And in her classic duds .
    Now let's hope her redesign from her last solo isn't an unlockable look lol

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Why do you care if it's an available option or not? You can choose not to use it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I'll need to use it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Why do you care if it's an available option or not? You can choose not to use it.
    Why do you care if I care? You can choose not to reply. But really, don't read too much seriousness in responses that end in "lol"...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'll need to use it.
    If they adapt a look from the Netflix shows, I'm hoping they go for the black suit from the end of DD S2 or the more red version from Defenders.

And I get it - most of the time her classic look is fine in comics, but it always looks a little weird directly translated in video games. If there's a good alternative, i probably won't stick with the classic look either.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Why do you care if I care? You can choose not to reply. But really, don't read too much seriousness in responses that end in "lol"...
    I was curious you reasons. I suppose, to a degree it mattered, I guess I would hate the people to lose out of options because they listened to opinions like that one, but I don't think it's likely they will.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I was curious you reasons. I suppose, to a degree it mattered, I guess I would hate the people to lose out of options because they listened to opinions like that one, but I don't think it's likely they will.
    If you were curious, you might have more clearly asked "why don't you like that redesign?"

Your earlier phrasing comes across as implying that i shouldn't express my preferences regarding my favorite character.

To answer your question, it's just a really plain merger - obviously imo - of her first and second looks from DD S2. I would love to see Elektra get a good redesign, but this isn't it for me.

And lastly, you're giving too much power to a random comment on an internet forum. My one comment, merely stating a preference, will not dictate the direction of alternate costumes for a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Is is that surprising Hawkeye has fans .

I really hope Chris Cox reprises Clint here...

Venom and Electro boss fight:

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    If you were curious, you might have more clearly asked "why don't you like that redesign?"
    That wasn't my question. My question is why you didn't want it available as an option you don't have to choose. I'm not a fan of the design either, but I don't care if someone else does and if they have the option to use it in the game.

That wasn't my question. My question is why you didn't want it available as an option you don't have to choose. I'm not a fan of the design either, but I don't care if someone else does and if they have the option to use it in the game.
    There's a lot of competition out there... If it's anything like the first one, where every character can have 4 different looks... out of the potentially 7-8 costume changes I can usually think of 2 or 3 I'd like to see die and never get referenced again. I hate when I can think of a cool costume I like is used and one I will never use gets picked instead.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Psylocke confirmed to be playable. Beast and Magneto are probably playable don't know yet. Man I was hoping for some Jean but Psylocke looks cool.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Psylocke looks so cool!