Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

My. Son. Luke.

Worst case scenario, Blackagar's part of the FF DLC. Ya'll can't do Hickman stuff without Blackagar, Marvel.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Are we thinking that this is the end of the base game characters? With the game releasing in just over a month it sort of feels that way and we have announcements for what the season pass is going to hold. I'm excited.

Assuming the season pass is gonna be like, packs of four (because of the Fantastic Four), then the roster at the end of all this is going to be fifty characters.

I dunno with 100% certainty who the Marvel Knights are gonna be but there's a good chance the X-Men will be Cyclops, Colossus, Jean Grey, and Iceman.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I wonder how much characters would be in an expansion pass. F4 would obviously be the main 4 but they can throw in Silver Surfer and She-Hulk. X-men could be anyone in the team. Don't really know about Marvel Knights.
    I don't think the expansion will be just characters. I expect to play through a F4 likely scenario. You get the core 4 and a mission to to deal with Mole Man or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I wonder how much characters would be in an expansion pass. F4 would obviously be the main 4 but they can throw in Silver Surfer and She-Hulk. X-men could be anyone in the team. Don't really know about Marvel Knights.
    I wonder if they'll fit in more Inhumans with Marvel Knights since the Paul Jenkins run was under that imprint, as I recall?

I think they've got all the other prominent Marvel Knights characters established in the base roster so far.

There's just the question of if they mean the Marvel Knights imprint or the unofficial Marvel Knights team. There were no Inhumans on the team.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Are we thinking that this is the end of the base game characters? With the game releasing in just over a month it sort of feels that way and we have announcements for what the season pass is going to hold. I'm excited.

Assuming the season pass is gonna be like, packs of four (because of the Fantastic Four), then the roster at the end of all this is going to be fifty characters.

I dunno with 100% certainty who the Marvel Knights are gonna be but there's a good chance the X-Men will be Cyclops, Colossus, Jean Grey, and Iceman.
    Marvel Knights could potentially include characters like Punisher, Sentry and Man-Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Marvel Knights could potentially include characters like Punisher, Sentry and Man-Thing.
    I was thinking, based on what's popular right now and in the future, that Marvel Knights might be Punisher, Moon Knight, Cloak and Dagger, and Shang-Chi.

Punisher is probably the biggest street-level character not confirmed for this. Surprised I didn't think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Punisher is probably the biggest street-level character not confirmed for this. Surprised I didn't think of him.
    It's very possible that something blocked Punisher or they thought he wasn't appropriate, so someone with good taste chose Elsa as the substitute.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It's very possible that something blocked Punisher or they thought he wasn't appropriate, so someone with good taste chose Elsa as the substitute.
    He's a character that wouldn't work with the narrative of the game. As a DLC character the devs don't have to worry about how he would fit. He can just be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord
    I was thinking, based on what's popular right now and in the future, that Marvel Knights might be Punisher, Moon Knight, Cloak and Dagger, and Shang-Chi
    I would love to see Moon Knight in. He deserves all the love he can get. Cloak and Dagger would be interesting characters to add from a gameplay standpoint. Would they work as a singular entity or as individual characters?

I would love to see Moon Knight in. He deserves all the love he can get. Cloak and Dagger would be interesting characters to add from a gameplay standpoint. Would they work as a singular entity or as individual characters?
    Moon Knight would be great to see I think, he hasn't been since MUA1!!

I was imagining Cloak and Dagger as a singular unit like Rocket and Groot. Only Tandy was a Marvel Knight, and I don't see them adding her without Tyrone, so I think they'd take advantage of their symbiotic nature.

Elektra looks great! Was not expecting to see Elsa,but pleased she's in.

Preliminary team:
    Elektra
    Elsa
    Black Widow
    Gamora

Elsa Bloodstone is listed as an Avenger. When did she become an Avenger?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

I think the base roster is done.