Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I wouldn't expect FF in any games, don't hold your breathe on that
    Unfortunately and probably for the better. The last game they were on was Marvel Heroes and they had a great presentation. This game,as far i can judge from the trailer,looks to MCU synergy and so last generation.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Don't forget they're not appearing on Marvel: Future Fight after the game now added X-Men content.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Well, on the video game front, the X-Men were always the far more desired characters. Even with the whole Marvel vs. Capcom ****storm, the only FF characters actually involved were Doctor Doom and the Super-Skrull.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Well, on the video game front, the X-Men were always the far more desired characters. Even with the whole Marvel vs. Capcom ****storm, the only FF characters actually involved were Doctor Doom and the Super-Skrull.
    True,which surprised me how vanished is Dr Doom from many mobile games.I mean,the guy is the villain equivelant of "Wolverine popularity".
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

To be honest I'm kinda intrigued by this. It's just as confusing as it is potentially exciting. People have been asking for Ultimate Alliance 3 for years, but nobody would've ever thought it would be done like this. I kinda understand why they haven't put their all into this. Dungeon Crawlers just aren't popular anymore. This definitely feels like Marvel's attempt to make the diehards happy and trying to keep their new games initiative afloat until Square is ready to show more on their Avengers game. Actually I wonder if the Square Enix Avengers game is gonna be Xbox One exclusive lmao.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

This was a neat surprise. Might pick this up

Huge surprise. I'm heavily obsessed with the X-Men Legends and previous Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. I wonder what the release date is going to be.

Character Wishlist:
    All of the Fantastic 4
    She-Hulk
    Wasp (Janet van Dyne)
    X-Men; specifically Magneto, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, and Rogue.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

This is the series that really piqued my interest in Marvel and particularly the Fantastic Four. They've been in both of the previous games and I will be really upset if they aren't in this one.
    They've been left out of so many games, but being left out of this one would sting the most for me.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-07-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Huge surprise. I'm heavily obsessed with the X-Men Legends and previous Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. I wonder what the release date is going to be.

Character Wishlist:
    All of the Fantastic 4
    She-Hulk
    Wasp (Janet van Dyne)
    X-Men; specifically Magneto, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, and Rogue.
    Things look exceptionally good for Janet for once.

Because they'll want the big MCU names in but they also seem to be sticking with everyone's comicbook look. So yay.

I mean judging from the previous MUA games every character will have alternate looks anyway, so Hope and Jan will both make it in if Wasp is playable.

I actually remember the original MUA forums. I used to take requests and make character power sheet sets for people. Lol. I'm stoked for this game.

And I hope Wasp is Janet with a Hope skin, not the other way around. IF she's in the game.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

After looking it over I'm not a fan of the art direction and yeah I'm getting mobile vibes from it.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So is it about 14 characters confirmed so far?

1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Thor
    4. Hulk
    5. Black Widow
    6. Falcon
    7. Wolverine
    8. Spider-Man
    9. Nick Fury
    10. Star Lord
    11. Gamora
    12. Drax
    13. Groot/Rocket Raccoon
    14. Crystal/Lockjaw

Have I missed anyone else confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Have I missed anyone else confirmed?
    Scarlet Witch. And I know she isn't the trailer, but Captain Marvel is most definitely in this game. I wouldn't know why they'd leave her out.

Cinderella

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Very much interested. I don't have a Switch, but I keep finding reasons to want one.

My personal character wishlist for further playable characters is as follows:

-Medusa
    -Black Bolt
    -all of the F4
    -Jean Grey
    -Storm
    -Cyclops

I would love for all of those characters to be playable. Realistically, how big of a roster do we think this game will have?