Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I don’t think her being listed as an X-Man here is harmful considering she was one of the first revealed playable characters. That doesn’t seem like a bad thing.
    Yeah, I am grateful she is the first wave of characters but it's a bugging detail that should be fixed.
    She gets to be in a game for once, so at least present her as the most accurate self.

Also "being listed as X-Men" isn't tied to her being first wave right? So I can call what part is good and what part is imperfect and buggy. Unless her being an "X-character" grants her first hand entrance.

By harmful I mean other unpleasant historical events in comics, it's just an annoyance in this case.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-11-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Again, it is almost certainly a licensing thing. Scarlet Witch is often included in the X-Men license in adaptations. It's not that big a deal. This isn't even the first time it's been in one of these games.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Again, it is almost certainly a licensing thing. Scarlet Witch is often included in the X-Men license in adaptations. It's not that big a deal. This isn't even the first time it's been in one of these games.
    Yeah, doesn't make it any less annoying, also it should not be taken as a sign that Wanda actually belongs in X-Franchise or her Mutant/X-ties being important or anything.

Looks like Jessica Jones is an NPC.

Last edited by Holt; 06-11-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, doesn't make it any less annoying, also it should not be taken as a sign that Wanda actually belongs in X-Franchise or her Mutant/X-ties being important or anything.
    We don't know what the X-Men will even look like after Hickman finishes. They are shutting down the line completely for him to set up the future of the franchise. I don't think this is going to be the average yearly relaunch, because I think Marvel has realized the franchise has stagnated, and needs a true reset. Or maybe not.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt Guy View Post
    We don't know what the X-Men will even look like after Hickman finishes. They are shutting down the line completely for him to set up the future of the franchise. I don't think this is going to be the average yearly relaunch, because I think Marvel has realized the franchise has stagnated, and needs a true reset. Or maybe not.
    What it has to do with Avengers being way more important to Wanda than X-Men?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

NPC characters have battle animations so they can very well be playable down the line. The game's UI also looks really good.

I'm not a fan of the characters having colored outlines while you play them. I don't think it's necessary, they just need the floor outline to know where the characters are.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm not a fan of the characters having colored outlines while you play them. I don't think it's necessary, they just need the floor outline to know where the characters are.
    Agreed, hopefully we'll be able to disable it and the battle damage etc, and just have the floor outlines, I'd imagine you'd be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    Agreed, hopefully we'll be able to disable it and the battle damage etc, and just have the floor outlines, I'd imagine you'd be able to.
    It has been confirmed that you can turn off damage numbers. Hopefully that means they allowed for more "customization" of the UI and will allow us to turn off the outlines, as well.

Elsa Bloodstone is the big unexpected but pleasant surprise on the roster for me. I wish they would've detailed exactly what the expansion pass includes however. Some people online are confused making the mistake thinking that the simple list of "X-Men" means all the X-Men in the game are paid DLC when that isn't the case. I would guess Cyclops will likely be one of the DLC mutants though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The expansion pass is available on Nintendo's eShop for $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Elsa Bloodstone is the big unexpected but pleasant surprise on the roster for me. I wish they would've detailed exactly what the expansion pass includes however. Some people online are confused making the mistake thinking that the simple list of "X-Men" means all the X-Men in the game are paid DLC when that isn't the case. I would guess Cyclops will likely be one of the DLC mutants though.
    Cyclops and probably Colossus. Maybe Jean too.