Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Game Informer cover

Another in game pic

Pretty awesome .

Surprised Wasp is in it but not Ant-Man. Do we assume it's Hope or will they leave it ambiguous?

This definitely feels more like a "Marvel" game compared to Infinite with it's limited roster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    There's definitely at least one more. Maybe some more Inhumans too? Two/three of them.

The game doesn't release until July, so we probably still have some reveals coming, likely including that last X-Man. Probably at Nintendo's treehouse in June.
    If not, we might get at least one more X-Man as DLC.

I also wouldn't put it past Magneto to be on the villains side even we haven't seen him yet.

There's definitely at least one more. Maybe some more Inhumans too? Two/three of them.

The game doesn't release until July, so we probably still have some reveals coming, likely including that last X-Man. Probably at Nintendo's treehouse in June.
    I would imagine that to be the case. These teams consist of 4 slots and for the sake of synergy alone, you would think that they would include at least four members of every team they introduce. Especially, popular ones like the X-Men.

As far as the Inhumans are concerned, I have high hopes for Medusa. I feel that during the Inhumans' more prominent years Medusa was the flagship member of the royal family. Not only did she receive a lot of attention in the comics, she also would be a visually interesting and unique character to add to the roster with a power that no one else has.

P.S. I am also hoping for a decent amount of DLC, including more X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yellow wings implies Janet, honestly.

Also -

Like I said there is still over two months until this game releases. I doubt that we know everything about this games roster two months in advance... it just doesn't seem realistic haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I would imagine that to be the case. These teams consist of 4 slots and for the sake of synergy alone, you would think that they would include at least four members of every team they introduce. Especially, popular ones like the X-Men.

As far as the Inhumans are concerned, I have high hopes for Medusa. I feel that during the Inhumans' more prominent years Medusa was the flagship member of the royal family. Not only did she receive a lot of attention in the comics, she also would be a visually interesting and unique character to add to the roster with a power that no one else has.

P.S. I am also hoping for a decent amount of DLC, including more X-Men and the Fantastic Four.
    I hope that we're able to make at least one full team for each group. There are a few different teams that are one or two members off of being able to do that.

The X-Men, the Defenders, The Inhumans, etc.

So that, paired with the fact that the game is still almost three months out, leads me to believe we still have more coming.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yellow wings implies Janet, honestly.
    Also doesn't look like she has a helmet? I think you can see her hair sticking up at the top.

Hope's Wasp design always has a helmet.

I can see them finishing the roster out with, like...

Jean Grey, Medusa, Jessica Jones, and Karnak. That allows them to finish teams for the X-Men, Inhumans, and Defenders if we assume Kamala counts toward the Inhumans count.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I’m never buying a switch so...

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m never buying a switch so...
    Then why, exactly, did you post here? Seems kind of counter-intuitive and you have nothing to add to the discussion.

I can see them finishing the roster out with, like...

Jean Grey, Medusa, Jessica Jones, and Karnak. That allows them to finish teams for the X-Men, Inhumans, and Defenders if we assume Kamala counts toward the Inhumans count.
    Three X-Men: Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler.

Three Spiders: Peter, Miles, Gwen.

Three Inhumans: Kamala, Crystal, _____

Three Defenders: Daredevil, Iron Fist, ____

It's the Avengers and Guardians where they splurged a little.

The spiders have four members: you forgot Venom.

The third defender is Luke Cage. Guardians has four. Avengers has even more than that. Either way, full teams are four characters, so I can see them adding one last member (two for the Inhumans) for those teams.

The spiders have four members: you forgot Venom.
    Well, I didn't count Venom since he's also a villain, but I guess he's also playable so he should count .

Wait, where did we see Nightcrawler?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Wait, where did we see Nightcrawler?
    He's on the Game Cover Art.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

According to wikipedia, it looks like Groot and Rocket are being paired together as "one character" just like Crystal and Lockjaw. Also don't be surprised if they decided to technically count Deadpool as an X-Men character. :P
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 05-07-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I hope there’s at least a couple more X-Men. 3 isn’t enough to make a full team in these games.
    Same, I need at least three more X-men and if not then two would suffice. I won't even be picky on who the last three should be. Just want more X-members. I hope Deadpool doesn't count as one.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Hmm seems they're balancing out the roster so my three extra X-men may not happen unless they're DLC.

add woodgod cowards
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate