Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

God I really can't wait for this game to come out.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

I really love the aesthetics of this game. I think the character models look so good.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    She was basically a nuhuman. Her mother had the latent Inhuman genes (common in the other nuhumans) and it was her father, Mister Hyde's, chemical experimentation on himself before conceiving her that somehow triggered Inhuman powers for Daisy.
    I thought they established that he couldn't have been responsible for her powers because his experimentations happened after she got her powers.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Love this news!

Ms. Marvel is a welcome presence on any game.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Ms. Marvel looks great.

Really over that Hawkeye aesthetic. I hope we can use his classic costume in the game (I also hope he's not voiced by Troy Baker).

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Exclusive Hands-On Impressions Of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05...ate-alliance-3

The more I hear about the game the more excited I am. I'm glad they went with four powers, more risked getting a little overcomplicated like MUA1 and XML2.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The more I hear about the game the more excited I am. I'm glad they went with four powers, more risked getting a little overcomplicated like MUA1 and XML2.
    It doesn't kill my excitement for the game, but I find it a bit disappointing that we are limited to only 4 skills.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The Switch has four buttons on the controller. It makes sense to me. Some characters have more than four abilities but most really don't. How many different ways does Wolverine need to be able to use his claws?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

UA had too many copy-paste powers anyway and characters generally had an optimal set-up of four powers because others were mediocre. Although there is the fear that the more limited kits render solo-characters ineffective (UA2), if it's balanced like XL, then we're gold.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I don't know if anyone plays Marvel Future Fight, but they do a great job with powers and costume accuracy. If the display of everyone's powers isn't as good as MFF, it could be a problem. They also have like 200 playable characters. The only plus I see in UA3 is that you can play on a big screen and it won't be freemium.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I don't know if anyone plays Marvel Future Fight, but they do a great job with powers and costume accuracy. If the display of everyone's powers isn't as good as MFF, it could be a problem. They also have like 200 playable characters. The only plus I see in UA3 is that you can play on a big screen and it won't be freemium.
    I like Future Fight, but for me mobile games can’t replace console games. The play style of Ultimate Alliance is more interactive than Future Fight where you basically let auto-play do most of your playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ms. Marvel looks great.

Really over that Hawkeye aesthetic. I hope we can use his classic costume in the game (I also hope he's not voiced by Troy Baker).
    I believe they confirmed there will be alternate costumes, so I’m hoping for a classic Clint.

They did. I'm hoping for multiple costumes too, not just the one like UA2 did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    The Switch has four buttons on the controller. It makes sense to me. Some characters have more than four abilities but most really don't. How many different ways does Wolverine need to be able to use his claws?
    I'm guessing you haven't played marvel heroes?