Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

I love these videos. They really serve their purpose and just get me more and more pumped for the game to release.

Wow, this game has me so much more pumped than that Avengers game.

I wonder what took so long to get another Avengers Alliance game. It was such a fun franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder what took so long to get another Avengers Alliance game. It was such a fun franchise.
    Ever since the Disney acquisition it doesn't seem like there was as much of a focus on console games, but things seem to be shifting a little on that front.

Wow! You can play as Falcon, but then also pretend he's Archangel!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

is that jason spisak

is that an old thing

A+ casting

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    is that jason spisak

is that an old thing

A+ casting
    Well, they probably couldn't afford Graham McTavish again, but Spisak is just as awesome .

I'm not sure if that's a reprisal or not. I don't think this is the first time he's played Loki but I can't remember where else he would've done it.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, this has got to be the most comprehensive piece of Marvel media since...EMH?
    Definitely packed with some fanservice. Some folks even caught Thane in the background of one scene

A lot of the voice actors sound familiar. I think Hawkeye's is the guy who voiced him in Marvel vs. Capcom and the EMH cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    A lot of the voice actors sound familiar. I think Hawkeye's is the guy who voiced him in Marvel vs. Capcom and the EMH cartoon.
    Chris Cox. Yeah, it sounds like a "tougher" version of his Hawkeye voice.

Cap, Thor, and Iron Man sound like their EMH VA's as well. Obviously T'Challa is still James C. Mathis III and Hulk is Fred Tatasciore.

We've also got some returning Wolverine and the X-Men VA's - Steve Blum as Wolverine (natch), Fred Tatasciore as Beast, Tom Kane as Magneto, and Kate Higgins as Scarlet Witch. I think Jim Ward is also playing the Sentinels again.

I think the Guardians are using their VA's from the Telltale games except for Gamora, who's Vanessa Marshall. So Scott Porter is reprising Star-Lord and I think he's also playing Cyclops. Nolan North is Rocket and Deadpool again.

Black Widow, Wasp, Dr. Strange, and Falcon are using their current cartoon VA's. I think the same is true for Ms. Marvel.

Spider-Man (Peter) is Yuri Lowenthal and Nadji Jeter is reprising Miles. I don't recognize Gwen but I don't think it's someone who's played her before.

I think this is probably the most role reprisals in a single Marvel game.

Sounds like Kimberly Brooks as Psylocke.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ever since the Disney acquisition it doesn't seem like there was as much of a focus on console games, but things seem to be shifting a little on that front.
    It sounds like Nintendo are the ones that wanted the series to come back, which is why they are producing it.

And i love how Ms.Marvel's moves look like she's channeling Luffy from One Piece.

The shift away from console games seemed to be Disney's historic desire to do everything in-house, which is why for a few years the only thing they were really doing with the Marvel license on consoles was Disney Infinity. After Disney's game division went out of business, they seemed to loosen this and are now more open to licensing out the properties again. (I believe the first confirmation of PS4 Spider-Man and MVC: Infinite came just a few months after Disney Infinity shut down.)

The big telling sign was earlier this year when Disney's CEO flat out said Disney was not good at video games, and that it made better business sense to just license the characters out to other companies.

Thank you Disney for destroying the movie tie-in console game industry!