Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lockjaw not being playable will be a bigger disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Lockjaw not being playable will be a bigger disappointment.
    WTB Pet Avengers entire roster. They also could use a spin-off game for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Crystal being a NPC is disappointing
    Unconfirmed playable doesn't necessarily equate to being an NPC, does it? I mean it wouldn't make sense to me to feature her that "prominently" in the image if she wasn't going to be playable. They could have easily shown Vision or just left her off. I mean I was very surprised by her inclusion at all, but it would be a real shame if Crystal, Lockjaw and a few members of her family wouldn't be playable. Since the Inhumans didn't do well on television, it would be great to maybe win them some new fans through gaming.

I definitely got the vibes that Crystal is playable. I doubt they'd put her on the big splash image if she wasn't (especially since she's not exactly a character you'd expect).

Sadly I think Nebula will be a villain/boss rather than a playable character, but I hope I'm wrong! I'd love to be able to play as her, and they could do a lot of fun moves with her.

Also desperately want:

• She-Hulk (slim chances, sadly)
    • Wasp (decent enough chance, plus if costumes return they could easily do Jan, Hope, and Nadia)
    • Storm (strong chance)
    • Rogue (slim chances)
    • Venom (strong chance, just so my boyfriend will shaddap)

That character specific combo thing is good news because it indicates that this game won't be the team super-based nonsense that ruined UA2 and we won't need full teams of four. Pull up with my Sam and Steve combo.

Crystal and Lockjaw wouldn't be there if they weren't playable. It's them, Black Bolt and Medusa if they want an Inhumans set. The X-Men are probably going to get four characters as well. I'd imagine Cyclops, Storm, and Colossus.

Yeah, Crystal and Lockjaw are probably going to be playable (as many have said if they weren't they wouldn't have appeared in that scene with all the other playable characters).

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Runaways is going to be very tricky because they're a team and not even a team where everyone has abilities. Cloak and Dagger seem more plausible. The problem is they work best as a pair, but that's still two characters.
    Well, maybe just Nico, she's had solo adventures. So that may work.I
    And yeah, I know Cloak and Dagger go together, but they have done some solo stuff and in the Lego game they are individual characters, so it could work. Wishful thinking, maybe haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Cloak and Dagger were both NPCs in MUA2 (and you fought Dagger if you were Pro-Reg) so it's possible. I think Dagger with Cloak as a sort of support element is viable.
    Yeah, I was so sad that you could fight them, but not play as them. Maybe they could do something where it's Dagger and Cloak is some of her moves? That would work. Though I would rather have them separate, but I'll take what I can get haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Unconfirmed playable doesn't necessarily equate to being an NPC, does it?
    Bingo. They are saying they are not confirmed in gameplay yet not that they are npcs. They are not saying they are not playable. They even say this in the gamefaqs thread.

Here's my initial guess on the roster:

Confirmed:

1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Black Widow
    4. Thor
    5. Spider-Man
    6. Hulk
    7. Wolverine
    8. Star-Lord
    9. Groot
    10. Rocket Raccoon
    11. Scarlet Witch
    12. Gamora
    13. Falcon
    14. Crystal (Yes I'll assume she is confirmed)
    15. Nick Fury
    16. Vision

Certainly Making it:

17. Captain Marvel
    18. Doctor Strange
    19. Black Panther

Speculation:

20. Hawkeye
    21. Wasp
    22. Ant-Man
    23. Storm
    24. Ms. Marvel
    25. Iceman
    26. Deadpool
    27. Jean Grey
    28. Daredevil
    29. Iron Fist
    30. Luke Cage

That and maybe a few villains as the launch roster. I don't know how they'll do DLC.

Other characters that I feel could make it:

- Psylocke, Gambit, Cyclops, Squirrel Girl, Quake, Ghost Spider, Miles Morales, Spider-Woman, War Machine, Black Bolt, Medusa, She-Hulk, Punisher, Moon Knight, Nova, Ghost Rider.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Well, maybe just Nico, she's had solo adventures. So that may work.I
    Nico would be a fun player, although the Staff of One is tricky to pull off. Are there four spells that can be reused? Is it essentially random? There's no practical way to let you choose any spell but only use once.

Crystal being unplayable is disappointing. Crystal being confirmed to be there is still fun. I assume she'll go with Lockjaw and I suspect she'll have a relevant plot role. Crystal could be a very fun player. That being said, given the choice between Storm and Crystal, it's a no-brainer (assuming Storm is in the game).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I don't really expect her to make it into the main game when Spider-Man is around, but I'd love if Spider-Gwen/Ghost Spider made it in through DLC at the very least.

I don't think they would have included Crystal in the group shot at the end if she wasn't going to be playable. Inhumans are going to be in the game.

Quicksilver would be very cool, though his powers might be an issue balance-wise.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Nico would be a fun player, although the Staff of One is tricky to pull off. Are there four spells that can be reused? Is it essentially random? There's no practical way to let you choose any spell but only use once.
    Well, I think she would have to work in a similar way as in Lego of Marvel Future fight. If I recall, they don't really have her use random spells, just have her a set number, or something like that. Plus, she can kinda use the same spell more then once. I think I read somewhere that if she says it in a different language, that works. But I may be mistaken.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

If we're speculating for the roster...

Confirmed Characters:
    1. Captain America
    2. Iron Man
    3. Thor
    4. The Hulk
    5. Black Widow
    6. Scarlet Witch
    7. The Vision
    8. Star-Lord
    9. Groot
    10. Rocket Raccoon
    11. Drax
    12. Gamora
    13. Wolverine
    14. Spider-Man
    15. Nick Fury
    16. Falcon
    17. Crystal
    18. Lockjaw

Shoe-Ins:
    19. Black Panther
    20. Captain Marvel
    21. Doctor Strange
    22. Storm
    23. Iceman
    24. Hawkeye

Speculation:
    25. Jean Grey
    26. Invisible Woman
    27. Mr Fantastic
    28. The Thing
    29. Human Torch
    30. Ant-Man
    31. Daredevil
    32. Deadpool
    33. Luke Cage
    34. Iron Fist
    35. Jessica Jones
    36. Elektra
    37. Medusa
    38. Karnak

And some villains since we're supposed to be seeing them. It's honestly hard to speculate when you don't have a hard number to go with for the roster size, but I kept it AROUND 30.... ish since most people are doing that, but included enough characters so that we get all of the classic characters as well as popular ones and a decent enough spread for the roster to keep it, well, interesting. This way we get a few different team bonuses too, including: The Avengers, The X-Men, Femme Fatale, The Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy, The Defenders, etc.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 12-11-2018 at 05:23 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey