27. Human Torch
    28. Ant-Man
    29. Daredevil
    30. Deadpool
    31. Luke Cage
    32. Iron Fist
    33. Jessica Jones
    34. Elektra

And some villains since we're supposed to be seeing them. It's honestly hard to speculate when you don't have a hard number to go with for the roster size, but I kept it AROUND 30 since most people are doing that, but included enough characters so that we get all of the classic characters as well as popular ones and a decent enough spread for the roster to keep it, well, interesting. This way we get a few different team bonuses too, including: The Avengers, The X-Men, Femme Fatale, The Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy, The Defenders, etc.
    You forgot to add Crystal to the confirmed roster.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    You forgot to add Crystal to the confirmed roster.
    I did, you're right! Lockjaw was apparently confirmed as well, let me go fix that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I did, you're right! Lockjaw was apparently confirmed as well, let me go fix that.
    No problem ^^

By the way, do anyone think that DLC characters will be added in the future?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

No problem ^^

By the way, do anyone think that DLC characters will be added in the future?
    I went ahead and added them, renumbered it, and also added two more Inhumans for the team bonus.

There will almost definitely be DLC characters. I'd expect that they would buff up any existing teams or full packs based around them; also, I'd be surprised if the only DLC that we got was characters, though not amazingly so. MUA hasn't done scenario DLCs but they're commonplace these days.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I went ahead and added them, renumbered it, and also added two more Inhumans for the team bonus.

There will almost definitely be DLC characters. I'd expect that they would buff up any existing teams or full packs based around them; also, I'd be surprised if the only DLC that we got was characters, though not amazingly so. MUA hasn't done scenario DLCs but they're commonplace these days.
    Yeah, it would be cool to see DLC scenarios too besides the characters. Some extra levels could be fun with surprise bosses.

Heard that villains are playable too. I've never played a UA game, are playable villains in the franchise, and do they get their own story campaign or something?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah, it would be cool to see DLC scenarios too besides the characters. Some extra levels could be fun with surprise bosses.
    X-Men Legends 2 had special simulations based on comic events in the PSP version, so there’s a possibility they could do something similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    Heard that villains are playable too. I've never played a UA game, are playable villains in the franchise, and do they get their own story campaign or something?
    The series has had a few villains as playable before though always as teaming up with the heroes against other villains for various reasons. X-Men Legends 2 had the X-Men and Brotherhood team up against Apocalypse, though the only Brotherhood villains playable was Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Toad and Juggernaut, Mystique and Sabretooth were sadly only NPCS. MUA has no villains playable in the main game but Magneto, Sabretooth, Venom and Doctor Doom were available as DLC for X-Box 360 only. MUA2 featured the Thunderbolts with Green Goblin, Venom, Juggernaut, Penance and Songbird as members. Carnage and Magneto were added later as DLC.
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 12-11-2018 at 07:59 AM.

BANNED

I am still curios if this might mean we could get the first two games on the switch too. They are already on Nintendo platforms so its not impossible, although it might be unlikely. I have played both before but would enjoy them again. The same with X-men legends 1+2.

It would be fun if they included all the marvel characters in the next Mario kart game. Get that cross synergy happening. Thanos gets floored by a purple shell thrown by princess peach. Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    It would be fun if they included all the marvel characters in the next Mario kart game. Get that cross synergy happening. Thanos gets floored by a purple shell thrown by princess peach. Priceless
    Spider-Man or Wolverine for Smash Bros. DLC?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hey. I'm still holding out for Spidey in Smash.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I wonder how much characters we're getting. I would assume as much as the Lego games but I wouldn't expect more than 30 characters. Popular characters are going to get dibs first so that means movies and tv characters.

Looking forward to this. I enjoyed the previous games and it will be nice to have a non-Pokemon thing to play on my Switch. That said, I really hope Jen/She-Hulk is a playable character... go on Marvel, you know you want her in it!

Also nice to see the X-Men prominently advertised. Guess this means the mutant embargo from games and stuff is over. Fingers crossed the F4 pop up too.

BANNED

Here is hoping the likes of Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl and Miles Morales are playable in this one.

Also here's hoping for more X-men in this game besides just Wolverine. I want to see Rogue and maybe Gambit playable again.

I feel like my life has no meaning until this game is out.