Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Day One. Day M'FN one for me for sure!

The beginning and end title animations are excelent. This serialized movie thing is still working, that was dope.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

That scene with Tony has to be the opening scene right? The one right before the cut to Avengers: ENGGAME title sequence in the beginning.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    That scene with Tony has to be the opening scene right? The one right before the cut to Avengers: ENGGAME title sequence in the beginning.
    I'm thinking it will pick up right from the end of IF or just after showing how Earth was impacted, then it goes to Tony.

So is it possible Shang-Chi might be tied to Hawkeye's training as Ronin?

Part 4 needs to show the genuine global chaos if half Earth's population suddenly vaporized. They really need to show this. Anybody driving a vehicle, it's crashing. Globally. Things just can't be "normal" anymore globally. Religious upheaval (It's the Rapture! Armageddon!), economic collapses, political upheavals, nations falling, balkanizing, resources dwindling-- The Purge really happens! What next?

I want to know what happened to the Abomination and Samuel Sterns. More villains need to be spawned in the chaos that the Great Vanishing caused. Perhaps Sterns becomes some kind of regional warlord, "The Leader". Heh. Why not? Hydra reasserts itself as a mainstream force for order.

Also some new heroes could stand to be introduced. Street level folks, for sure. Moon Knight and more.

Also-- it has yet to be revealed how Ant-Man returns from the Quantum Realm, without the help of the Pyms.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Part 4 needs to show the genuine global chaos if half Earth's population suddenly vaporized. They really need to show this. Anybody driving a vehicle, it's crashing. Globally. Things just can't be "normal" anymore globally. Religious upheaval (It's the Rapture! Armageddon!), economic collapses, political upheavals, nations falling, balkanizing, resources dwindling-- The Purge really happens! What next?

I want to know what happened to the Abomination and Samuel Sterns. More villains need to be spawned in the chaos that the Great Vanishing caused. Perhaps Sterns becomes some kind of regional warlord, "The Leader". Heh. Why not? Hydra reasserts itself as a mainstream force for order.
    I hope so.Half the population suddenly wiped out could be big change for everyday activities.They should show that. I would love to see HYDRA returning a force to use that chaos to rebuild itself.

As for the trailer,it was nice,but the title of the film is meh.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Wouldn't that be Renner himself?
    I mean yeah but you can't blame an actor for getting work lol. Someone looked at the comics, looked at jeremy renner and thought 'yup'

Ronin looks cool.

Far From Home trailer is alleged to be coming out tomorrow.

Gonna be a wild weekend of speculations.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-07-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

That's was amazing. Captain marvel needs a trailer like this

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    That's was amazing. Captain marvel needs a trailer like this
    She can't most films can't it wasn't anything visually spectacular it was amazing because we care about the characters this is effecting and Marvel took tens years to get us here for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I mean yeah but you can't blame an actor for getting work lol. Someone looked at the comics, looked at jeremy renner and thought 'yup'
    Same problem with Elizabeth Olsen for Wanda, tbh.
    Those 2 are easily the blandest cast members of the ensemble.

No sense of charisma whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    She can't most films can't it wasn't anything visually spectacular it was amazing because we care about the characters this is effecting and Marvel took tens years to get us here for that.
    Yea true but man did the trailer get me hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Same problem with Elizabeth Olsen for Wanda, tbh.
    Those 2 are easily the blandest cast members of the ensemble.

No sense of charisma whatsoever.
    Renner has plenty but they have him play it Monotone alot. His best scene was with Wanda when he gives here the pop talk in AoU. He was charming and inspiring in the scene. But most then time hes just background noise. Maybe they will give him real screen time this go around

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Thanos made the best scarecrow ever
    Only scares half the crows away though