Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    We didn’t know that Tony was seemingly stranded in space about to die. That’s kind of important.
    Ehhhh I'm not gonna dive into that, I don't know how much I know is public info and how much is considered a spoiler

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Ehhhh I'm not gonna dive into that, I don't know how much I know is public info and how much is considered a spoiler
    All I’m saying is the general audience tended to assume he’d just hop on Starlord’s ship to return home with no issues. Learning that’s likely not how it’s gonna go was a pretty big deal. Plus you have Thor sticking around on Earth instead of hunting down Thanos as some speculated and The avengers are operating out of their compound again opposed to being fugitives.

Perhaps some knew those things ahead of time but most people did not so it did give plenty to talk about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    The gloom and doom gets to me, and if it’s at three hours, that’s too much stuff to wade through to get to the good stuff.
    I think it's a safe bet that this will not be gloom and doom for three hours.

What we see in this trailer is likely strictly from the first half hour, if not less.

If anyone thinks that this won't have the most rousing, heroes rising up to kick ass storyline ever put on film, they're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    I think it's a safe bet that this will not be gloom and doom for three hours.

What we see in this trailer is likely strictly from the first half hour, if not less.

If anyone thinks that this won't have the most rousing, heroes rising up to kick ass storyline ever put on film, they're crazy.
    I agree with this. The third act especially will be pretty far feom gloom and doom imo.

Astonishing Member

Looks cool.
    Clint as Ronin is interesting.The Thanos armor being used as a scarecrow is a reference to the Infinity Gauntlet story arc.Nice to have that reference in the trailer.
    Wanted to know more about the movie but even so the movie looks to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    She’s only been the second, with constant rebooting.
    1. Billy Batson
    2. Mar-Vell
    3. Monica Rambeau
    4. Genus-Vell
    5. Phyla-Vell
    6. Khn'nr
    7. Noh-Varr
    8. Carol Danvers
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Dammit the snap got Shuri
    Attachment 74678
    I thought they confirmed Shuri survived the Snap, but I might be misremembreing. They may just have not wanted to confirm it one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Poor Barton has evidently lost his family, yikes.
    Is Ronin MCU Batman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Who is the villain? One good hand Thanos?
    Seeing Thanos farming while still wearing the Infinity Gauntlet is kind of surreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    That ending with Scott Language was so funny/sad/happy. Everyone is just in disbelief that someone they know is alive and poor Ant-man doesn't even know what's going on lol
    I love how they also make it apparent that he only knew the actual Avengers for, like, five minutes .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I was really getting that vibe through Steve looking at Peggy's picture
    I thought that was a nice character bit but I wonder if Steve is going to mention Sharon getting snapped at all.