Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer

annihilation my butt jeremy conrad

alright trailer. like it was good but it literally showed nothing we didnt know aside from confirming shuri's death

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    F@#KING RIGHT! All this did was excite me even more and now it just seems longer away then before.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    annihilation my butt jeremy conrad

alright trailer. like it was good but it literally showed nothing we didnt know aside from confirming shuri's death
    Good. Tone trailers >>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot outlines.

BANNED

Fantastic!

I love that there is a time gap and that the surviving heroes have been living in the wake of Thanos' snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    unfair because this doesnt even have a business being called a trailer. this didn't show little, it showed nothing. it could have been a black screen with voice over and we would have got the same idea and feels. it was good because its marvel

unfair because this doesnt even have a business being called a trailer. this didn't show little, it showed nothing. it could have been a black screen with voice over and we would have got the same idea and feels. it was good because its marvel
    Or maybe because people care about the characters and seeing their pain is actually touching?...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Or maybe because people care about the characters and seeing their pain is actually touching?...
    yeah thats what teasers are for I feel we were robbed of a trailer.

BANNED

Yeah i think the trailer was really (just like the first trailer) good . It totally looked liked those are first shots of the film

I thought it was good as well. Loved the Ronin part.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This is why I was glad they showed this. When trailers come out. People are either saying it's too much or not enough. As stated by Snoop Dogg. This sets the tone.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I thought it was good as well. Loved the Ronin part.

This is why I was glad they showed this. When trailers come out. People are either saying it's too much or not enough. As stated by Snoop Dogg. This sets the tone.
    Yeah i just recognized that Clint was wearing the Ronin outfit .
    Last edited by Vishop; 12-07-2018 at 06:42 AM.

yeah they want people to be surprised,This is how a trailer looks when you are trying to make you don't spoil anything for a movie . Why does anyone want a big trailer for this movie? Seriously do they even have to put a trailer for this movie for people to go to it? Lets enjoy the teasers

The tone seems appropriate. I won't lie, the last part after the title had me cheering up

Dammit the snap got Shuri
    they got shuri.jpg

Ronin looks good
    Ronin.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    yeah they want people to be surprised,This is how a trailer looks when you are trying to make you don't spoil anything for a movie . Why does anyone want a big trailer for this movie? Seriously do they even have to put a trailer for this movie for people to go to it? Lets enjoy the teasers
    Yeah, this was perfect for this stage of the marketing.

We're many months away. No need to give us the whole freaking movie now.

And this does show quite a bit. We see Tony's predicament. We see that time has passed since the snap. Everyone is living in a post-snap world and has been for some time.

We see that Clint is back and in the Ronin ID. We see that Steve has formed a plan of some kind. And we see that Scott has escaped the quantum realm and that his return is likely going to signal a turning point for the heroes.

None of this was known for certain before this trailer so this gives us a lot of info to chew on.

My favorite part was probably the intro of Ronin. So cool to see Clint in that costume. But Scott at the end was amazing, too. Love the reaction of Steve and Nat.