Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Loved that this was just teaser trailer because I feel that the best way to do it after the end aftermath of Infinity War!

I really dig that they did the Thanos Scarecrow, that is right out of the end issue of The Infinity Gauntlet Comics and the ideal of Thanos being on a short of Farm, symbolism of Retirement from the Comic series as well!

Seeing Ronin was big, Hawkeye likely lost his family it seems, going to be terrible to hear about.

Steve’s line about not knowing what to do if the plan does not work was Perfect and Delivered Perfect, Thank You Chris Evans!

The Scott Lang ending was Heartwarming and Funny!

This was Epic, Good to just Focus on the characters grief and how they are starting to deal with it!

Looking Greatly, Greatly Forward to This!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 12-07-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member

Underwhelmed at first, but after watching it again what a great trailer. Perfect tone. Doesn't show much and it shouldn't. There will a couple more to come and I'm sure the next ones will show some action.

Neil Parker

Great trailer! We see the Avengers overwhelmed by the events that took place on Infinity War. The shot of a Thanos farmer is just splendid. And man, what a return for Hawkeye. And of course, the humor can't miss in a Marvel film, and you got it in the last few second with Scott Lang.

They put Scott Lang at the end because his appearance represents the new hope for the heroes. He introduces them to the Quantum Realm, which provides them with a new weapon to combat Thanos with.

I thought it was perfect.

The fact that Tony was recording a message for Pepper, used the word "rescue", and the fact that Pepper is rumoured to suit up in this movie would suggest she will be the one to save him from his predicament. Maybe she'll don a prototype space suit Tony had been building, then use some tracking tech to head out into the cosmos to hone in on the very helmet he used to record the message.

I'm not convinced that was Tony's shoulder Nebula touched either. Heck, I'm not even convinced it was Nebula. I think that was misdirection on Marvel Studios' part. We thought Ebony Maw's feet were Loki's in the Infinity War trailer, for example. And we thought Hulk would be fighting in Wakanda. Trailers lie.

On that note, I'm not convinced Shuri's dead either. It was recently confirmed that she was alive - and I think she'll be ESSENTIAL in helping to undo Thanos' actions in this movie. I think that scene will have her face replaced with someone who DID really die when the movie is actually released.

Great tone, gave nothing away about the plot, can't wait for Avengers: Endgame!

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I thought it was perfect.

The fact that Tony was recording a message for Pepper, used the word "rescue", and the fact that Pepper is rumoured to suit up in this movie would suggest she will be the one to save him from his predicament. Maybe she'll don a prototype space suit Tony had been building, then use some tracking tech to head out into the cosmos to hone in on the very helmet he used to record the message.

I'm not convinced that was Tony's shoulder Nebula touched either. Heck, I'm not even convinced it was Nebula. I think that was misdirection on Marvel Studios' part. We thought Ebony Maw's feet were Loki's in the Infinity War trailer, for example. And we thought Hulk would be fighting in Wakanda. Trailers lie.

On that note, I'm not convinced Shuri's dead either. It was recently confirmed that she was alive - and I think she'll be ESSENTIAL in helping to undo Thanos' actions in this movie. I think that scene will have her face replaced with someone who DID really die when the movie is actually released.

Great tone, gave nothing away about the plot, can't wait for Avengers: Endgame!
    3.jpg

2.jpg

I mean it is good misdirect, If it is a misdirect I am buying it but then again they put fake hulk scenes in Avengers 3 trailers. I have no clue now

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I never thought that was Tony. Just figured it was one of the guardians left over clothes.

Perfect trailer. As someone said, it was a tone trailer and that's all it needed to be. I don't want the plot spoiled; I'm not gonna spend time scrutinizing every little scene and detail either. I want to go into the movie and experience the novelty of it by not knowing what to expect.

Also, Marvel doesn't even need to market this movie. It has ten years of marketing; it'll do absolutely amazing and break records either way.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

It's more of a teaser than a trailer, and teaser's are all about tone.

I just think people are disappointed it's not as quotable as Infinity War's was.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    It's more of a teaser than a trailer, and teaser's are all about tone.

I just think people are disappointed it's not as quotable as Infinity War's was.
    Well , it is marketed as an official trailer, not a teaser trailer.

People are generally happy about it.

Me personally I want something to talk about in a trailer. I get people like not seeing much but then again no one is forcing anyone to watch the trailers. This trailer in particular had nothing we didn't know about. Literally, we're only talking about Shuri's fate and Scott's funny moment.

I've seen someone say this on reddit and I really think that's most people's line of thoughts and that is "it's got a title, it's got a footage, thats enough"
    Last edited by Captain M; 12-07-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    yeah they want people to be surprised,This is how a trailer looks when you are trying to make you don't spoil anything for a movie . Why does anyone want a big trailer for this movie? Seriously do they even have to put a trailer for this movie for people to go to it? Lets enjoy the teasers
    All this trailer told me is that i don’t want to go see it.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    really?

Like I've bitched about it myself but I don't need any convincing in the first place, I'll go see it multiple times and love it. I just want to know more about it, which this trailer didn't help at all

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I’ve never liked the idea that an independent character ought to take the mantle of another. It reduces their value beforehand and afterward by making them the second version. Falcon was the first Falcon. An original superhero. Making him Cap #6 just demoted his prior character. Same can be said with Carol Danvers. She was the first Ms. Marvel. Now she is like the 8th Captain Marvel. It devalues who she was before and steals credit from characters that started out with the identity.
    She’s only been the second, with constant rebooting.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Well , it is marketed as an official trailer, not a teaser trailer.

People are generally happy about it.

Me personally I want something to talk about in a trailer. I get people like not seeing much but then again no one is forcing anyone to watch the trailers. This trailer in particular had nothing we didn't know about. Literally, we're only talking about Shuri's fate and Scott's funny moment.

I've seen someone say this on reddit and I really think that's most people's line of thoughts and that is "it's got a title, it's got a footage, thats enough"
    We didn’t know that Tony was seemingly stranded in space about to die. That’s kind of important.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    The gloom and doom gets to me, and if it’s at three hours, that’s too much stuff to wade through to get to the good stuff.