Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Batman Arkham : Court of Owls .

It appears the next Arkham game is finally coming after 4+ years of waiting. WB Montreal was supposedly working on a mysterious game and it seems that with tweets and hints ...its gonna be involving Batman facing the Court of Owls. The game from what is being rumored will be like Origins and be set back in the early days when Bruce Wayne is Batman.

https://screenrant.com/batman-court-owls-game/

But the wait seems to be nearing an end and we will finally get the next Batman game. I personally can't wait and hopefully the Batmobile part is slimmed down. lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This is a curious decision. I assumed that if the Arkhamverse was ever revisited it would be post Arkham Knight but I guess that Batman, Bruce, is profitable to put down. I just hope that this game isn't an excuse to squeeze Joker back in like Origins was.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Worryingly this seems to connect with rumours that this is gonna be a multiplayer focused game rather than single player, which I really hope is not true...

Im hoping Hush is the main villian instead of the Joker. Having Hush trying to work his way up the ladder is a great way to flesh out the Court.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Im hoping Hush is the main villian instead of the Joker. Having Hush trying to work his way up the ladder is a great way to flesh out the Court.
    If it's gonna be another prequel, then Hush can't be in since in the Arkham continuity, Batman first meets him in Arkham City.

One rumor weeks ago was WB was gonna do a GTA model where they'd constantly do a world evolving type deal where it would constantly be updated after the game ends. Like instead of a set amount of DLC ....the game every few months would ala GTA have new missions etc for you to do and keep going. That it would be a huge model to push.

But with this being a prequel I doubt this happens.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One rumor weeks ago was WB was gonna do a GTA model where they'd constantly do a world evolving type deal where it would constantly be updated after the game ends. Like instead of a set amount of DLC ....the game every few months would ala GTA have new missions etc for you to do and keep going. That it would be a huge model to push.

But with this being a prequel I doubt this happens.
    GTA doesn't even work that way. All the new content the game gets is for online.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Worryingly this seems to connect with rumours that this is gonna be a multiplayer focused game rather than single player, which I really hope is not true...
    Sheesh is nobody learning anything after several flops like Resident Evil and Metal Gear?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Sheesh is nobody learning anything after several flops like Resident Evil and Metal Gear?
    Unfortunately the success of games like Overwatch, Forenite, PUBG and Destiny means many publishers stupidly assume every game should be the same, especially given it caters to the greed over gameplay mechanics such games employ. Multiplayer sadly now tends to be the focus of games and not the addition.

Man, I was hoping for Rocksteady to do Hush as a way to bring back Batman.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It appears an artist for WB had posted several images of an Arkham Batman facing several Talon's . This wouldn't be news as he posted it to an account to show the images. Well within a few hours he pulled the images off and the rumors are WB asked him to pull them.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01...k-concept-art/

Rocksteady still supposedly working on a secret DC game people think is Superman?

Nvm quick googles shows rocksteady said it's not superman. Guess it may not be a DC title but if it Is I guess wonder woman us next best guest
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-22-2019 at 01:47 AM.