Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rocksteady still supposedly working on a secret DC game people think is Superman?

Nvm quick googles shows rocksteady said it's not superman. Guess it may not be a DC title but if it Is I guess wonder woman us next best guest
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-22-2019 at 01:47 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Here is an article on 10 Villains that Court of Owls should have.

http://whatculture.com/gaming/batman...at-must-appear

I was surprised at the selection of wanting Phantasm involved in an Arkham game as well as Dr. Hurt.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Here is an article on 10 Villains that Court of Owls should have.

http://whatculture.com/gaming/batman...at-must-appear

I was surprised at the selection of wanting Phantasm involved in an Arkham game as well as Dr. Hurt.
    Phantasm and Hush (not listed) seem like good choices for a post-Knight game if they bring him back from the "dead" ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It appears an artist for WB had posted several images of an Arkham Batman facing several Talon's . This wouldn't be news as he posted it to an account to show the images. Well within a few hours he pulled the images off and the rumors are WB asked him to pull them.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/01...k-concept-art/
    Dang, I never thought Batman fighting some Talons could look so cool .

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ok this was reportedly a leak from a discord and from what a supposed worker at WB has claimed. OK....

The run down of the rumors...

- This game has been in development for 2+ years.

- There is multiplayer involved but according to the source another team is currently doing it and he's not played it.

- This is a 12 act storyline ...with each act lasting over 1+ hour. Dick Grayson will be part of the game early and so will Jason Todd when you meet him halfway through.

- The codename of this is basically "Knightfall : Redacted".

- The storyline is essentially what we already know , the Court of Owls try to take over Gotham.

- The title of the game according to the leaker is - Batman Arkham : Crisis .

- There will be day/night cycles in the game as well as NPC's ala Spider-Man.

- Side missions involving Harley Quinn/Joker , Mr. Freeze and others will be 3+ hours now apiece. So instead of quick 15 minute side missions these will last awhile.

- The Riddler will be back but no more Riddler boxes. Instead its gonna be 31 type of special type challenges.

- The game is supposed to get a March 2019 : Game Informer look in the magazine. The release date is October/November 2019.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.