Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Does anyone know if Richard Rider and Sam Alexander are both playable character in Lego Marvel Avengers?

Just recently became curious about the game.
    Look at this. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Look at this. :-)

Sweet!

Thank you for getting this for my CuteC!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Love this scene because it highlights some of Rich's most notable accomplishments in his history.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Love this scene because it highlights some of Rich's most notable accomplishments in his history.
    My only issue is that it only seems to cover post annihilation. :-/ For a character with so much history I wish it covered his 'whole' career, not just since the reimagining

Yeah, Quasar says "last couple of years" there. Of course, Annihilation actually saved Richard's life. If not for that, he would've been still on Earth at the start of Civil War, and died with the other New Warriors.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    My only issue is that it only seems to cover post annihilation. :-/ For a character with so much history I wish it covered his 'whole' career, not just since the reimagining
    It would be sooo cool to have all of Rich's exploits drawn out in the same style. But Quasar was referring to his most recent exploits. However, I hope in the future we get something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Of course, Annihilation actually saved Richard's life. If not for that, he would've been still on Earth at the start of Civil War, and died with the other New Warriors.
    That is an interesting way of thinking about. I would hope Rich would reject the idea of reality tv super heroes but who knows. Out of their reality though...Marvel writers may have put him on that team so yeah I'm glad he dodged that bullet too.

It would be sooo cool to have all of Rich's exploits drawn out in the same style. But Quasar was referring to his most recent exploits. However, I hope in the future we get something like that.

That is an interesting way of thinking about. I would hope Rich would reject the idea of reality tv super heroes but who knows. Out of their reality though...Marvel writers may have put him on that team so yeah I'm glad he dodged that bullet too.
    Anyone that read volume 1 of new warriors would know that none of them would make a reality TV show. Night Thrasher and Namorita on a reality TV show? Really?

Nova, Justice and some of the others were thankfully saved from that travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Anyone that read volume 1 of new warriors would know that none of them would make a reality TV show. Night Thrasher and Namorita on a reality TV show? Really?

Nova, Justice and some of the others were thankfully saved from that travesty.
    I haven't yet read the New Warriors but I'm going to. I have seen them featured as guest in other books so I can say I do have a hard seeing them doing something like that. However, Bendis whole era at Marvel was one big smash fest of some of the core things Marvel characters stood for it seems. But there were some good stories that came out of it.

I haven't yet read the New Warriors but I'm going to. I have seen them featured as guest in other books so I can say I do have a hard seeing them doing something like that. However, Bendis whole era at Marvel was one big smash fest of some of the core things Marvel characters stood for it seems. But there were some good stories that came out of it.
    Volume 1 is amazing you'll love it.

There is a Nova centric story called Star Lost. Make sure you read that one of you can

Volume 1 is amazing you'll love it.

There is a Nova centric story called Star Lost. Make sure you read that one of you can
    Ok I will. Thank you for the tip!

That time Rich used a Stargate to defeat his big bad:

That time Rich used a Stargate to defeat his big bad:

Great scene an the Sphinx is a great villain that I hope we see more of very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Great scene an the Sphinx is a great villain that I hope we see more of very soon.
    I really think he is under estimated and under valued at Marvel. There is no reason why the Sphinx couldn't be a Grade A villain against other heroes. He should and should have shown up more I think.

Sphinx is a reality warping beast. The fantastic four had to get galactus to put him down.

In New Warriors sphinx merged with the female sphinx and became.... something else. I actually thought he/she became a good guy after finding love.

Then years later he/she is back to being a he and bad, but I don't know if anything happened in-between?

Sphinx is a reality warping beast. The fantastic four had to get galactus to put him down.

In New Warriors sphinx merged with the female sphinx and became.... something else. I actually thought he/she became a good guy after finding love.

Then years later he/she is back to being a he and bad, but I don't know if anything happened in-between?
    Kevlon you have my New Warriors hunger at it's peak right now! I really need to get started on it.