Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Here is another villain that I thought would be interesting to have a comeback with a redesign and a new purpose.

Maybe give him a power upgrade to be closer to Effigy from Kyle Rayners rogues or something to keep up with how Rich is now. There is a lot of underlying potential there that could be tapped for some good stories I feel.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

It would be cool to see Richard's rogue's gallery get upgrades. The Sphinx, Condor, and Blackout were my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    It would be cool to see Richard's rogue's gallery get upgrades. The Sphinx, Condor, and Blackout were my favorites.
    Yeah those guys were pretty interesting as well. Condor, Blackout, and Diamondhead would all benefit from an update. Anyone have any interesting ideas on what you could/would do with those characters?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Astonishing Member

I think bringing Zorr back would be great if we get a new Nova book.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I think bringing Zorr back would be great if we get a new Nova book.
    Zorr would be a lot of fun. He plays a pretty big role for Xandar in general so there are a few avenues that character could take.

I know that in Sam’s last book the Nova core is suppose to be dead but it be cool of Queen Adora survived:

I though she had potential to be a interesting character and could be a core aspect in expanding the mythos.

Any longtime Nova fans have any opinions on here? One way or the other?

[QUOTE=DragonsChi;4089033

Any longtime Nova fans have any opinions on here? One way or the other?[/QUOTE]

Meh.

During my Rich fandom, she wasn't around. She seems to spend so much time dead, missing or gone, that I don't really miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Yeah those guys were pretty interesting as well. Condor, Blackout, and Diamondhead would all benefit from an update. Anyone have any interesting ideas on what you could/would do with those characters?
    Blackout? Isn't that the guy responsible for the Darkforce shield in Secret Empire? Got taken down by Maria Hill with a run of the mill bullet to the noggin, then resurrected during Damnation. So he's been used relatively recently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I know that in Sam’s last book the Nova core is suppose to be dead but it be cool of Queen Adora survived:

I though she had potential to be a interesting character and could be a core aspect in expanding the mythos.

Any longtime Nova fans have any opinions on here? One way or the other?
    World mind already cloned the whole population of Xandar once before when they were brought back in New Warriors. If world mind ever makes it back from the cancerverse I'm sure it could do it again and bring back Adora and Xandar.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Meh.

During my Rich fandom, she wasn't around. She seems to spend so much time dead, missing or gone, that I don't really miss her.
    That is sorta why I think there is potential there to add more layers to the Nova Core. She played a very small role in it all for a character who should have had a large role in it. But I get what you are saying. Hard to find the appeal in a character who never had a decent size role.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Blackout? Isn't that the guy responsible for the Darkforce shield in Secret Empire? Got taken down by Maria Hill with a run of the mill bullet to the noggin, then resurrected during Damnation. So he's been used relatively recently.
    I didn't read Secret Empire or Damnation. (Damnation is on my list though) It's good that he is getting use. His powerset is pretty interesting, he just need to be reworked a bit to seem like a credible threat again. A lot of Rich's villains from his old days have potential they just come off a little hooky for modern times. One good writer could come in and level up the lot of them to change all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    World mind already cloned the whole population of Xandar once before when they were brought back in New Warriors. If world mind ever makes it back from the cancerverse I'm sure it could do it again and bring back Adora and Xandar.
    I really want Worldmind to come back. He was a lot of fun and added a interesting part to Nova. I still say to this day the use of Jarvis in the Iron Man movie was inspired by DnA Nova run with Worldmind.

Back to the Adora ....I was thinking that if she couldn't come back maybe the comic could feed off the movie in how they are using Irani Rael in GotG

With her comics counterpart

Elevating her as queen or head of the Nova Corps if the dead members were to come back. Just to give them a central leader to build the rest of the Corps off of. Maybe from there have Rich be the highest ranking Nova Prime in the corps and the defacto field leader whenever he shows up.

Regarding Blackout, Rich already had a dark force user enemy (well the new warriors did), his name was Darkling and then changed to Asylum.

Asylum was a bit loopy but was a lot more powerful than Blackout. He basically opened a portal the size of new work and used the dark force to control everyone literally like puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Regarding Blackout, Rich already had a dark force user enemy (well the new warriors did), his name was Darkling and then changed to Asylum.

Asylum was a bit loopy but was a lot more powerful than Blackout. He basically opened a portal the size of new work and used the dark force to control everyone literally like puppets.
    Wow...that sounds awesome! That guy for sure sounds like he should be one of Nova's main rogues.

I found this on line and if this is the correct design he looks bad ass! These are the type of villains that could be pulled out of the limbo toy box and then used effectively.

As promised here is the MASSIVE Comixology SALE link! You can get 83% off several collected editions.

https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Ma...FsbENhcm91c2Vs

Scoping up my New Warrior stuff now.

As promised here is the MASSIVE Comixology SALE link! You can get 83% off several collected editions.

https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-Ma...FsbENhcm91c2Vs

Scoping up my New Warrior stuff now.
    Awesome, my wife is going to throw a fit when she checks the bank statement but i just bought a LOT of good reading.

Don't step up just to get knocked down