Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Now that I know where he is going to be checkout these Comic covers featuring Rich!

Black Order #3

Black Order #4

Seeing the use of Black Swan again has me pretty excited as well
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Nova must have had another power upgrade if he's taking on the black order on his own.

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT John Buscema!!!

Nova #1 Sep 1976
    "Nova"
    When a dying alien passes on his super-powers to Earth teenager Richard Rider,

Rider becomes the man called Nova, the human rocket!

In the marvelous tradition of Spider-man, Nova must now stop the murderous alien known as Zorr, or Earth is doomed!

Written by Marv Wolfman. Pencils by John Buscema https://13thdimension.com/13-covers-...celebration-4/. Inks Joe Sinnott.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Figured so definitely wanted to pass that along, Nova fans gotta look out for each other lol.
    >brofist!<

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Your home was flooded? Sorry to hear that.
    Oh sh*t, it was nothing serious. It's not like streets were being washed away or anything. I live in New England, so the most we usually see is some water in the basement. Which is exactly what happened to me. Just an inch or two of water in the basement. That destroyed a couple boxes I had forgotten to store properly but the real problem was the dampness in the air, that ruined most of what I lost and caused some to mold. A good chunk of the collection was fine, the mess was cleaned up easily and quickly and nothing more important that comics were lost. No biggie at all.
    Last edited by Ascended; 12-11-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Now that I know where he is going to be checkout these Comic covers featuring Rich!

Black Order #3

Black Order #4

Seeing the use of Black Swan again has me pretty excited as well
    Rich looks like a badass on those covers and the one for issue 4 looks beautiful. Looking at it justmakes me think how cool it would be for Black Swan to be a Nova villain or better yet a love interest for Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Rich looks like a badass on those covers and the one for issue 4 looks beautiful. Looking at it justmakes me think how cool it would be for Black Swan to be a Nova villain or better yet a love interest for Rich.
    I would love for her to be a villain or Riches Cat Woman. She was one of the best chacters in Hickmans Illuminati.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Yeah Rich and B-Swizzle needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Happy Birthday to the late GREAT John Buscema!!!
    I second that! Hard to beat the old-school version

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I got into Nova with the original run. I've still yet to read anything really past that. Big fan of the Sphinx and Diamondhead. I should pick up the classic collection and read all of those again. That'd be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I got into Nova with the original run. I've still yet to read anything really past that. Big fan of the Sphinx and Diamondhead. I should pick up the classic collection and read all of those again. That'd be fun.
    Sphinx is such an underrated villain. I'd love to see him battle the avengers or FF.

Quick reminder fellow Corp members Black Order #2 comes out today!

Be sure to pick it up!

Last edited by DragonsChi; 12-12-2018 at 11:10 AM.

BANNED

The New Warriors #75 (1996)

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    The New Warriors #75 (1996)
    Man I can't wait to read the New Warrior stuff now. This looks great!

Does anyone know if Richard Rider and Sam Alexander are both playable character in Lego Marvel Avengers?

Just recently became curious about the game.