Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nope to Mystique or Sabertooth. Put Sage and someone else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Absolutely boring, glad this didn't fruition to anything.

i really don't ever like his designs on anything but i like the color scheme. emma's and bishop's costumes look pretty cool.

This outfit for Monet has about as much detail and personality as the last one he did for her. You can tell he doesn’t like or know what to do with the character other than make her uncharacteristicaly buff.

Its a good lineup but I’d trade Mystique for Illyana.

nooo!!! why didn't this happen!? it would have been nice to see Chamber in an actual team again instead of more babysitting.

Dont take me wrong, I love Shogo but its obvious with the X-books Marvel's big priority again they are gonna have Jubes single again. I have no idea what they're gonna do with the kid cuz I doubt they're gonna keep her a mom too.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

^
    They could send Shogo wherever the M-twins went. lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't put much stock in the book not happening. After all, it does seem like a prototype for Bunn's Uncanny roster, and Bunn did mention he didn't get to use some characters he wanted. So I think this was a while back when this was debated, and swapped up.

And if they let Rogue x Gambit get married, I don't see why Jubilee can't be dating someone. She's been single since her creation it seems. They need to let the girl have some fun. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    ^
    They could send Shogo wherever the M-twins went. lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't put much stock in the book not happening. After all, it does seem like a prototype for Bunn's Uncanny roster, and Bunn did mention he didn't get to use some characters he wanted. So I think this was a while back when this was debated, and swapped up.

And if they let Rogue x Gambit get married, I don't see why Jubilee can't be dating someone. She's been single since her creation it seems. They need to let the girl have some fun. lol
    I don't think this was meant to be Bunn's Uncanny, for the simple fact that there's no Magneto. He must have been central to Bunn's pitch from the start.
    This looks like X-men White, lead by Emma Frost.

Well...

I like this Roster.

Bishop and Emma on Bunncanny would've been a gamechanger.

Magneto
    Psylocke
    Monet
    Bishop
    Sabretooth
    Emma

<3 <3 <3 <3

That changes things from X-Force rejects to the X-Illuminati.
    Last edited by MYCMTSC; 12-09-2018 at 12:42 PM.

I'd read it. I like Bishop and Mystique.

What a awesome lineup and I love these designs.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't think this was meant to be Bunn's Uncanny, for the simple fact that there's no Magneto. He must have been central to Bunn's pitch from the start.
    This looks like X-men White, lead by Emma Frost.
    Idk, I say Bunn because I can't imagine anyone else using Sabretooth & Monet besides him. Many writers aren't exactly clambering to use their characters. They seem like Bunn's combination.

Of course, he may have asked to be able to use Magneto over one of the others here, a request granted but with more changes. Three members of the Bunncanny cast are here.

Now if it's not a prototype Bunncanny, then I would be bummed we could've got Creed & Monet in whatever this is, but instead they got stuck with Pak, who wrote them like extras he didn't want. Creed was a useless butt-monkey the first 17 issues of this series, plus crossovers. He brought in Monet for the last arc, who honestly hasn't had reason to be here yet. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-09-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Heck I don’t even know who chamber is or monet, really. Other than her name and powers.
    They're from the original Generation X, both also appeared in the new version.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman