Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Switch mystique and Sabretooth for ...pretty much anyone and it could be interesting. Though why is Monet the biggest one there?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Looks like a post Secret Wars pitch. Guess it's another victim of the terrigen mists.

Writer was probably Gillen since he was still working for Marvel at the time.
    Gillen still works for Marvel. When did quit? He went from Uncanny to some other projects, and has primarily been on Star Wars titles since that line launched.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Switch mystique and Sabretooth for ...pretty much anyone and it could be interesting. Though why is Monet the biggest one there?
    Right? She’s got Frenzy/She-Hulk proportions here.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

I would love for Chamber and Monet to be on a team together again with Emma there, don't really care for the others

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Kris Anka revealed these designs for an X-Book that never made it on stands. Just a little speculation thread about who might've been the writer or what the team could've been about.
    Damn, I would have been all over this.

"Slap them in a colorblocked unitard and call it a day."

The cast is interesting but aside from Mystique those designs are pretty insipid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Because Anka, that's why. He likes big buff women too much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Gillen still works for Marvel. When did quit? He went from Uncanny to some other projects, and has primarily been on Star Wars titles since that line launched.
    Sorry, I meant Marvel's main line, not Marvel in general. He's been in Star Wars but I think his last super-hero book was SHIELD during Secret Wars and nothing since.

Love those designs, especially for Emma and Mystique. Too bad this X-book never came to pass. I would've loved to check it out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

As others have said, Mystique and Sabretooth have no business being X-Men. I like the rest of the team though. I think this was meant to be Emma's team, which is why there's so much white in the costumes. I like Emma, Bishop (but not the colors), and Chamber's looks. I like Monet's color scheme, but the costume is kind of plain.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I think they look alright. Not always easy to judge single 3/4 shots of an outfit however. Would have to see them action before having a strong opinion. I dig the team, but I agree that it'd be a difficult sell. Personally I still don't buy Bishop as being a "good guy" again.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Waaayyyy too much white. Sorta hate every single last one of them.

That Emma design is straight out of Lady Gaga's wardrobe starting with those heels. I have seen Miss Stephanie Germanotta herself wearing them at some point.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love that Emma Frost design. I would have loved to see her in something like that but in black for her new Black King role...but with a Ralph Lauren cape.
    Instead of the boring-ass, retread, thrift shop bustier and leggings they put her in.

I can’t ever get past anka’s plus-sign no-face character drawings . (He does in actual comics too, it’s crazy).

I like the uniforms. Don’t really care for anyone on the cast. Heck I don’t even know who chamber is or monet, really. Other than her name and powers.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?