Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Its just the easiest thing to do. Heroes itself states it's after the ToP right? I get it's non canon, but haven't we argued this way for the earlier DBZ movies? Pretending the characters involved get equivalent power/feats from the time period they are trying to squish into?
    It's not a matter of Heroes not being canon, but of Heroes being another continuity entirely; the premise is that the Dragon Ball universe is an in-universe video-game played by kids. It has no direct ties to anything else (besides using the characters, obviously) and things happen differently in its presented events than they do in regular Dragon Ball, from other people being involved to smaller details changing like Black not being transformed when Fusion Zamasu is created or power scaling between forms being different.

Simply put, Heroes has its own vague version of events that have occurred. They are not the same as what occurred in any other canon, and therefore feats are non-transferable.

Further muddling it is that Heroes itself is a bunch of different continuities between its manga, anime and game trailer forms. Cumber's fights go differently in all of them.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-23-2018 at 09:28 PM.

That is extremely frustrating and extremely confusing.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

"Confusing" sums it up pretty well. Literally nothing in Dragon Ball Heroes makes any sense.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear the show was written by a roomful of children.

Having seen the movie, and watched the "episodes" of Super Dragon Ball heroes....i'd probably say that Cumber would have the initial advantage. But depending on how long the fight goes...the advantage is Broly's. His growth rate is insane....dare I say Legendary even
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The mistake is thinking that Dragon Ball Heroes is meant to be a coherent story. Both the anime shorts and the game trailers are glorified teasers to get people to put money into the trading arcade card game; the youtube videos just usually cut out the parts of the game trailers where they advertise the cards.

Naturally, trying to get a coherent story out of commercials doesn't work so well.
    Last edited by Siriel; 12-24-2018 at 09:56 AM.

But isn't there a Manga Adaptation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    But isn't there a Manga Adaptation?
    You're welcome to try to find enough of it to have things in context and be able to present feats for the characters if you want to put manga Cumber in a fight.