Incredible Member

Default He-Man vs Wonder Woman

who takes this one?

There's a lot of different versions of He-Man, which one?

Though they are going to mostly get speed blitzed anyway.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I would imagine it ends with her Lassoing him and forcing him to change back to Adam.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member

Whatever the strongest version of him there is. We can go with that version.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Whatever the strongest version of him there is. We can go with that version.
    There was one where He-Man fought Pre Crisis Superman but I don't think that's canon.

Astonishing Member

How about the Robot Chicken versions of He-man and Superman? Sorry!

I mean, he could beat DCEU Wonder Woman!

But yeah, against any other version he gets blitzed.

Master of Eternity He-Man freezes her in time.

Remember, he was able to freeze time in the midst of God of Death Skeletor powering up a blast that would end the universe according to Skeletor (and seeing as Skeletor had previously destroyed planets across the universe while forging his sword via the eyes of Greyskull and the blast was going to use the full power of it, as well as the visions of the possible future stating the universe would end if the Forge of Eternity ever went full power, I believe him)
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    There was one where He-Man fought Pre Crisis Superman but I don't think that's canon.
    I mean he's canon for that particular continuity if we're talking about picking a version.

I would imagine it ends with her Lassoing him and forcing him to change back to Adam.
    One thing about this is that he still has to be able to hold aloft his magic sword to change back, per The Problem With Power (which I think is the only time we've ever seen him change back ever). So if he's lasso'd around his arms, he will, hilariously, be unable to. Also there's a couple versions where Prince Adam isn't a thing at all. Edit: Also He Man being a transformed character isn't common knowledge, as only three others share this secret.

Anyway, I pretty much agree he gets blitzed, just because his durability isn't typically up to par with his strength. Although at a certain point, I feel like separating strength and durability feats gets silly just because of the forces involved with things like pushing a moon (one with enough mass to have a visible immediate effect on the tides when it moves).

The one that fought PC Superman should obviously win. I.... think there was another version that I was gonna note as an exception too, but now I forget.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 12-08-2018 at 10:46 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I mean he's canon for that particular continuity if we're talking about picking a version.

One thing about this is that he still has to be able to hold aloft his magic sword to change back, per The Problem With Power (which I think is the only time we've ever seen him change back ever). So if he's lasso'd around his arms, he will, hilariously, be unable to. Also there's a couple versions where Prince Adam isn't a thing at all.

Anyway, I pretty much agree he gets blitzed, just because his durability isn't typically up to par with his strength. Although at a certain point, I feel like separating strength and durability feats gets silly just because of the forces involved with things like pushing a moon (one with enough mass to have a visible immediate effect on the tides when it moves).

The one that fought PC Superman should obviously win. I.... think there was another version that I was gonna note as an exception too, but now I forget.
    Was it Eternity War He-man?
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle