I'm on the tube and a little bored so here's some fights to amuse myself:

Fight 1: Beta Ray Bill (Marvel comics) versus Jin Mo-Ri (Good of Highschool) - Battle takes place on a deserted rocky planetoid that has stormy weather. Bill has Stormbreaker, Mo-Ri has his gourd, Yeoui and his armour suit and is taken from the Ragnarok war.

Fight 2: Tokita Ohma (Kengan Asura) versus Retsu Kaioh (Grappler Baki) - Battle takes place in Korakuen Hall in front of a sold out crowd. Retsu has both legs but no weaponry, Ohma is current version but restored to full health.

Fight 3: Shinichi and Migi (Parasyte) versus Daredevil (Marvel comics) - Battle takes place on an empty street in a small Japanese town at midday. Shinichi is post his partial merge with Migi.

Fight 4: Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai) versus All-Might (My Hero Academia) - Battle takes place in a large open field in the countryside. Diane has Gideon, All-Might has no time limit on his powers.

Fight 5: Aragorn and Gimli (Lord of the Rings books) versus Shin and Kyoukai (Kingdom) - Battle takes place in an empty imperial palace in China. Shin has Ouki's glaive, Aragorn has his ancestral sword whose name escapes me.

Who wins the fights my dudes?