Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default It's the Nik-is-Bored-on-the-Tube Action Zone!

I'm on the tube and a little bored so here's some fights to amuse myself:

Fight 1: Beta Ray Bill (Marvel comics) versus Jin Mo-Ri (Good of Highschool) - Battle takes place on a deserted rocky planetoid that has stormy weather. Bill has Stormbreaker, Mo-Ri has his gourd, Yeoui and his armour suit and is taken from the Ragnarok war.

Fight 2: Tokita Ohma (Kengan Asura) versus Retsu Kaioh (Grappler Baki) - Battle takes place in Korakuen Hall in front of a sold out crowd. Retsu has both legs but no weaponry, Ohma is current version but restored to full health.

Fight 3: Shinichi and Migi (Parasyte) versus Daredevil (Marvel comics) - Battle takes place on an empty street in a small Japanese town at midday. Shinichi is post his partial merge with Migi.

Fight 4: Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai) versus All-Might (My Hero Academia) - Battle takes place in a large open field in the countryside. Diane has Gideon, All-Might has no time limit on his powers.

Fight 5: Aragorn and Gimli (Lord of the Rings books) versus Shin and Kyoukai (Kingdom) - Battle takes place in an empty imperial palace in China. Shin has Ouki's glaive, Aragorn has his ancestral sword whose name escapes me.

Who wins the fights my dudes?

I can comment on the Parasyte Duo. As I read that manga ( hated the fucking ending.)

Well Mogi can only be a hour in a fight aiding his host. Then it’s all him.

The Oarasyte has awesome feat of killing a monster by throwing a rock so hard it acted like a sniper gun shot.

And Host has some meta stats due to heart reconstruction.

I do think Matt has this though. Sure a Parasyte killed a lion so fast no one saw the blades but rather thought guy used a bomb.

But Matt is extremely fast and faster than said gun shots ( fastest a Parasyte was, was the host that had all limbs as aliens. So whole body morph) that guy at best speed was a aim dodger. Despite speed of attacks they are not bullet timers. And all Matt has to do is billy club host to knock him out. Mogi could deattach and fight but it would kill him/suicide. But even then I think Maty could take on the hand slug in that case.

I'm just really impressed that you thought of these while on the Tube.

That's a pretty random bunch of characters to be thinking about.

Regarding the actual fights, I'm not familiar enough with both sides in any of them, except mayyybe Shinichi and Migi.

I think they can put up a good fight vs Matt but it really comes down to speed.

Also, Aragorn's sword is called Anduril.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I can comment on the Parasyte Duo. As I read that manga ( hated the fucking ending.)

Well Mogi can only be a hour in a fight aiding his host. Then it’s all him.

The Oarasyte has awesome feat of killing a monster by throwing a rock so hard it acted like a sniper gun shot.

And Host has some meta stats due to heart reconstruction.

I do think Matt has this though. Sure a Parasyte killed a lion so fast no one saw the blades but rather thought guy used a bomb.

But Matt is extremely fast and faster than said gun shots ( fastest a Parasyte was, was the host that had all limbs as aliens. So whole body morph) that guy at best speed was a aim dodger. Despite speed of attacks they are not bullet timers. And all Matt has to do is billy club host to knock him out. Mogi could deattach and fight but it would kill him/suicide. But even then I think Maty could take on the hand slug in that case.
    Shinichi does, after his merging with Migi, perceives people moving in slow motion and has an extended monologue in the time it takes for a fist to slowly extend towards him. He's also physical strong enough to rip human bodies apart and throw them at walls hard enough to shatter concrete.

While that's not anything Matt hasn't faced before, it's combined with a much faster and physically dangerous shapeshifting alien part attached to his hand. Matt is faster but I don't think he can necessarily blitz and Migi will keep fighting even if Shinichi is knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    I'm just really impressed that you thought of these while on the Tube.

That's a pretty random bunch of characters to be thinking about.

Regarding the actual fights, I'm not familiar enough with both sides in any of them, except mayyybe Shinichi and Migi.

I think they can put up a good fight vs Matt but it really comes down to speed.

Also, Aragorn's sword is called Anduril.
    Damn, I could only remember Narsil from LotR and I knew it wasn't that.

Yeah, I'm aware my fight threads tend to skew a bit niche. Just trying to put some of the more lesser known folks into the conversation. XD

The issue with the Parasyte is I knew that. It’s just for the duo to fight at best, it is only one hour of Migi being able to move his blade/monster arm self around and then has to sleep. The hero is faster and more super human and such. Yet he did not have “enough” super speed to ensure his happy ending at the end (denied, harshly.)

That’s spoilers and I am not posting as I still have not figured coding there.

Migi's stamina issues aren't really going to be a factor here, the fight is going to be over way before that becomes a factor.

Daredevil is going to have a hard time with Migi alone and if Shinichi gets a hand on him then he's going to take big damage.

Tokita vs Retsu is really interesting. I’d probably take Retsu more often than not simply because of his speed. His speed is also going to allow him to land his sound barrier breaking strikes with ease. He also knows how to use that one damage nullifying technique which should put the match in his favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Migi's stamina issues aren't really going to be a factor here, the fight is going to be over way before that becomes a factor.

Daredevil is going to have a hard time with Migi alone and if Shinichi gets a hand on him then he's going to take big damage.
    This is true. The only reason even dancing to it is Parasyte are not bullet timers. None of them are, as Matt did dodge a sniper bullet after fired. Makes him faster than the one Migi killed at a distance.

And the bad guys they fought were not bullet time either, including the the last one they killed that costed Migi his life.

Just saying. Though yes Matt is a talented human still human. So when tagged, he will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Tokita vs Retsu is really interesting. I’d probably take Retsu more often than not simply because of his speed. His speed is also going to allow him to land his sound barrier breaking strikes with ease. He also knows how to use that one damage nullifying technique which should put the match in his favor.
    When did Retsu break the sound barrier? He's very quick, his running on water feat alone is pretty wild but I don't know about him breaking mach.

I thought that was Katsumi that only mastered that.

When did Retsu break the sound barrier? He's very quick, his running on water feat alone is pretty wild but I don't know about him breaking mach.

I thought that was Katsumi that only mastered that.
    You know what you’re right. He doesn’t have the Mach punch. He does have a punch that’s much faster than his other strikes though. Do you remember how fast Katsumi’s special technique was in the original series?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    You know what you’re right. He doesn’t have the Mach punch. He does have a punch that’s much faster than his other strikes though. Do you remember how fast Katsumi’s special technique was in the original series?
    I've actually not read/watched the part of the original series where Katsumi got to do a bunch of stuff. I've seen his build (wherein he's presented as like Doppo but better which actually doesn't bear out at all) and I've seen his performances in Search for Our Strongest Hero and Son of Ogre but I don't know if he got a buff from the OG series to the present.

Retsu felt like the best fit to me. He's the definition of mid card in Baki terms. Heckin' fast, strong and skilful but not wild like Hanayama or those in the upper tier. Feels like a good match for Ohma and his "ambiguously superhuman" abilities.

I've actually not read/watched the part of the original series where Katsumi got to do a bunch of stuff. I've seen his build (wherein he's presented as like Doppo but better which actually doesn't bear out at all) and I've seen his performances in Search for Our Strongest Hero and Son of Ogre but I don't know if he got a buff from the OG series to the present.

Retsu felt like the best fit to me. He's the definition of mid card in Baki terms. Heckin' fast, strong and skilful but not wild like Hanayama or those in the upper tier. Feels like a good match for Ohma and his "ambiguously superhuman" abilities.
    This is a very good fight. He’s definitely gonna limp away from it if he wins. That technique that bodied Katsumi and sent Pickle flying should win him the fight. That in addition to his nullifying technique and superior speed.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Diane is significantly stronger and faster than All Might, every without taking into consideration her magic boosting weapon or Earth magic.

Like, Diane is currently on the same tier as people who decapitate multiple mountains in one swing, if not higher. All Might won't last anywhere near long enough for his time limit to come into play.

Edit: This is Diane at least one massive power up ago:

Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-08-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Like, here is Diane arm-wrestling Ban.

And, for perspective, Ban arm-wrestling Meliodas in a giant prison that just had a fresh, super-powerful ward put on it specifically to keep them from escaping:

Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-08-2018 at 11:20 PM.