Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Immortal Hulk vs. Doomsday

Either HP or Rebirth Doomsday.

No BFR
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

What has this Hulk done to suggest it can take on HP Doomsday?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    He basically one punches class 100s. Like literally, the only weaknesses he has are sun light or if can drain gamma rays ( Like absorbing man though Hulk still killed him.) And despite drain was still capable of said kill.

He is also like the smartest Hulk ever ( not book like professor. It damn smart to know what to do and such. Like how he escaped after being chopped to pieces.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Cutting through his exposed heart required a robotic arm capable of folding Titanium like tissue paper wielding a sharpened Adamantium scalpel. It took a long time and the arm (which cost millions of dollars) nearly quit out several times from the strain.

He can heal from a state of severed limbs and organs so quickly that people standing in the room with him cannot escape getting sucked up inside him.

He one shot Hulk Buster armor and fractured Thor's skull in a single blow.

He can absorb energy. Well, gamma at least.

Note: Im not saying these feats are better than Doomsdays. Just listing them for consideration. It's mostly his ABSURD healing that will be an issue is my guess.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah, current Hulk is pretty insane. Like the wet dream of a Hulk fanboy level of insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, current Hulk is pretty insane. Like the wet dream of a Hulk fanboy level of insane.
    It's a damn shame, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Cutting through his exposed heart required a robotic arm capable of folding Titanium like tissue paper wielding a sharpened Adamantium scalpel. It took a long time and the arm (which cost millions of dollars) nearly quit out several times from the strain.

He can heal from a state of severed limbs and organs so quickly that people standing in the room with him cannot escape getting sucked up inside him.

Note: Im not saying these feats are better than Doomsdays. Just listing them for consideration. It's mostly his ABSURD healing that will be an issue is my guess.
    He also one punched Savage She Hulk ( ugly and in Savage Hulk power tier.) Not Just knocked her the fbout but sent her to another state. The only reason the Acengers stopped him was Sols Hammer. The nuke beam of all Sun Light.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    He also one punched Savage She Hulk ( ugly and in Savage Hulk power tier.) Not Just knocked her the fbout but sent her to another state. The only reason the Acengers stopped him was Sols Hammer. The nuke beam of all Sun Light.
    I believe commentary suggested She Hulk was not especially damaged. Not like Thor at least. Just BFR'd
    - big_adventure

Ultimate Member

Fracturing Thor's skull with one punch was pretty crazy.

Thor (through his concussion) was rambling how Hulk has never been this strong.

That being said, something is up with the Hulk and i think he might have been amped by "The One Below All".

Ultimate Member

Can absorb people too.

He absorbed that dick head scientist that cut Banner to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Can absorb people too.

He absorbed that dick head scientist that cut Banner to pieces.
    I mentioned. I dont think that's like an actual power though. More like, his body comes back together and that dude just got caught up in the process.
    - big_adventure

I mentioned. I dont think that's like an actual power though. More like, his body comes back together and that dude just got caught up in the process.
    He did that on purpose and ate that guy so Banner would have boo mass to escape during the Sun ( as Hulk literally knows daylight/night time to a extent and previously Banners body was dead due to Sun Nuke beam.)

How was he chopped up in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWarrior View Post
    How was he chopped up in the first place?
    Presumably they performed an autopsy on Banners burnt deceased human form. He then Hulked out at night
    - big_adventure

Presumably they performed an autopsy on Banners burnt deceased human form. He then Hulked out at night
    if Banner is chopped up, he's dead.

How could he Hulk out?