Fantastic Member

Default Captain Comet, Adam Strange and Starman...

I would love to see DC gives all three of these forgoten super heroes more of the spotlight hopefully fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGM View Post
    I would love to see DC gives all three of these forgoten super heroes more of the spotlight hopefully fingers crossed.
    But, which Starman?

There are, what, more than half a dozen of guys who have gone by that name?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

If they're going to bring back Captain Comet it better be the pre-52 one and not the twilight version Grant Morrison introduced.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    If they're going to bring back Captain Comet it better be the pre-52 one and not the twilight version Grant Morrison introduced.

Yeah I agree,couldn't stand how they changed him.

But do you like the younger version or the older version,like we saw in Mysteries in Space

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

But do you like the younger version or the older version,like we saw in Mysteries in Space
    My answer would be the original Captain Comet. I've sometimes wished Superman had developed more like this Captain than the one who lost his name to another company.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGM View Post
    You had me at Captain Comet (who was paradoxically my favorite character from the old SSoSV title), but I like Adam Strange too! I'm lukewarm on most of the Starmen (other than Thom Kallor or the blue alien dude, both of whom avoid the gravity rod-legacy mantle, which I kind of feel like has moved on to Courtney, at this point).

Throw in a Hawkwoman or a Green (or Blue, or Indigo, or other colored) Lantern or a Tamaranian/Omega Man/REBEL and it could be an interesting 'cosmic' / 'Justice League of the Galaxy' sort of group.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

The younger one since I was introduced to him from Mysteries in Space.