Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Scientist View Post
    Week:3 Breaking Wonderful Scientist over Storm Builder 2-0

Very tight games,but the luck was in my side this time!
    I had a choice between 2 cards right before end... I chose the wrong card so at least it was mercifully quick

Good games, you may have inspired me to re-visit some old decks of mine, by beating my other old decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Aw man. Is Rango unresponsive, now, too? I am having no luck with opponents. I either get champions or drop-outs! Or sylvestro. =P
    I will be a champion level in 6 years or so! Till then i shall mourn about how you describe me! And i will continue in my mourning period of underconfidence! Also i might put up a better game since i was being tutored by the master tyrannical mason so dont worry i wont be such a failure next time
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Aw man. Is Rango unresponsive, now, too? I am having no luck with opponents. I either get champions or drop-outs! Or sylvestro. =P
    It's funny, cause I see Rango everytime I log in, but he never has his chat on, he is always running around grinding. I always type "Rango check the card thread". Hopefully he won't be a dropout. This is getting old....

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    This happened to me last tournament, but don't despair because the more you play better opponents, the better you will become. I was doing horrible in the last tournament, but got much better on the last half of the tournament. I almost made the playoffs. I came from the back of the pack to nearly qualifying.

You can ask Mason, she witnessed it. You do get better.

CUG
    This is so true, some of our stepping stones early became monster players (not saying your a stepping stone, Despair) just speaking to CUG's point. we had a great crew then...hopefully this crew can continue the tradition....

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    I will be a champion level in 6 years or so! Till then i shall mourn about how you describe me! And i will continue in my mourning period of underconfidence! Also i might put up a better game since i was being tutored by the master tyrannical mason so dont worry i wont be such a failure next time
    You'll be fine Sylvestro, watch every deck played against you, adapt, take what you want, discard the rest. the main thing I noticed is you learn and adapt. You will become a force.

Week 3: Fighting Raven defeats Masked Traveler Seamstress 2-0

First game was awesomely close, I had no cards left in my deck and only 2 in hand when it finished. Good games Seamstress.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

First game was awesomely close, I had no cards left in my deck and only 2 in hand when it finished. Good games Seamstress.
    Congrats standings updated, and be careful people Fighting Raven is 4-1 with a Power Rank 8-3.

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    This happened to me last tournament, but don't despair because the more you play better opponents, the better you will become. I was doing horrible in the last tournament, but got much better on the last half of the tournament. I almost made the playoffs. I came from the back of the pack to nearly qualifying.

You can ask Mason, she witnessed it. You do get better.

CUG
    Oh, I know. I'd obviously prefer to face the tougher players at least a few weeks in when I felt like I'd at least had some practice, but I know I have to play them eventually and that doing so will help me improve. It's more the people who don't respond, don't show up, or show up hours late and expect to play who are wearing on me. I didn't get to play a single match last week. And from the way things are shaping up this week, I'm betting I'll only get to play Raven. Obviously we all have lives outside of the game, and I can understand scheduling conflicts because of it. But when I get the sense the people I keep getting matched against just don't care about the league or the fact that they're rather rudely ignoring obligations... Why did you even sign up? Drop out and save everyone else the hassle of dealing with you.

Aw, but I say it out of love! We are both newbies here. And I am sure you have gotten much better since Mason has been tutoring you. I'd love to play you again sometime soon and see how much you've improved!
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Aw, but I say it out of love! We are both newbies here. And I am sure you have gotten much better since Mason has been tutoring you. I'd love to play you again sometime soon and see how much you've improved!
    Well I didn't like card games since they started as the only people who I could play with were my cousins with rise of heroes packs not very fun at that time! I only got into it around may! Or whenever the update came out! And u r solo much better than a newbie also lately I haven't been playing hero up that much for some reason molten wow has been calling to reunite! But I doubt I'll be playing it like an addict (hoping lvling to 40 in 5 days aren't symptoms!) Also this week more trouble as more cousins came to visit from england which means more work! The summer climax isn't as good as I hoped! Oh well also can anyone tell me how to beat creatures of the night crisis its too damn hard (Sry for wrong thread post) and anyone know which boxes have unreleased card quests? As some quests have really cool cards! Also I got a keeper that makes me win the game if my power is above lvl 20 and its only lvl 3 a bit unbalanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

Very tough. I tried my best to get that bit closer, but every time I got closer, he pulled out a card that got me further! Good Game!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Oh, I know. I'd obviously prefer to face the tougher players at least a few weeks in when I felt like I'd at least had some practice, but I know I have to play them eventually and that doing so will help me improve. It's more the people who don't respond, don't show up, or show up hours late and expect to play who are wearing on me. I didn't get to play a single match last week. And from the way things are shaping up this week, I'm betting I'll only get to play Raven. Obviously we all have lives outside of the game, and I can understand scheduling conflicts because of it. But when I get the sense the people I keep getting matched against just don't care about the league or the fact that they're rather rudely ignoring obligations... Why did you even sign up? Drop out and save everyone else the hassle of dealing with you.

I got you. That could be frustrating for sure.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

He's often on FB https://www.facebook.com/eranga.rob?fref=ts
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Thanks, but I don't have an FB. I shouldn't have to go chasing people down on other sites regardless.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Thanks, but I don't have an FB. I shouldn't have to go chasing people down on other sites regardless.
    Agreed, I sent him a PM also and posted on his wall....

I got a keeper that makes me win the game if my power is above lvl 20 and its only lvl 3 a bit unbalanced?
    If you get to level 20 you deserve to win that game, LOL!

Silver_Surfer_-_Herald_of_Galactus.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    If you get to level 20 you deserve to win that game, LOL!

Silver_Surfer_-_Herald_of_Galactus.jpg
    Now where did i keep those power boosting cards! this is a great card for someone who has a deck mostly made up of higher level cards! And not so great for someone with a spidey deck

Now where did i keep those power boosting cards! this is a great card for someone who has a deck mostly made up of higher level cards! And not so great for someone with a spidey deck
    I've played hundreds of card games and the number of times the power got to 20 I could probably count on one hand...
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+