Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thanks to Eric we now have proof that Deadpool plays the card game!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

That's pretty awesome Spy!!!

Im EST as well and I work second shift so my hours of availability are from 1am until 3am or 9am to 1pm. Of course on the weekends Im pretty open to any time.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

I hope everyone is taking advantage of the schedule being posted early. For the people that the best time to play is the weekend, now is the time to contact your opponents and agree on a time and day. Use the names on the player directory on the first post, it will take you directly to your opponents PM or Email.

Played two practice games with Loud Raker Guardian, good games!!! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Played two practice games with Loud Raker Guardian, good games!!! Thank you.
    Lies! They were u slaughtering me! But was a lot of fun! Guess I have to play card quests! And see those blade cards that deadpool Wawa's talking about!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    Lies! They were u slaughtering me! But was a lot of fun! Guess I have to play card quests! And see those blade cards that deadpool Wawa's talking about!
    LOL!!! They were fun.

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Storm Builder eeks out some really close games 2-0 over the gracious and oh so forgiving Tyrannical Mason who wouldn't hold fate against me. Right? Don't get me wrong I played hard but I BARELY won. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post
    Storm Builder eeks out some really close games 2-0 over the gracious and oh so forgiving Tyrannical Mason who wouldn't hold fate against me. Right? Don't get me wrong I played hard but I BARELY won. haha
    Good, close games. Hard fought and well deserved wins. Welcome back to The League Storm Builder!

And just like that, The League is on the way!!!!
    BTW, the standings update every time someone post a victory. Post #2 of this thread.
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 07-29-2014 at 02:54 AM.

Thank for organizing this for us, Mason.

So we have two opponents each week, and not just the one?

I live in EST, but my schedule has been a bit of a clusterfuck lately. Haven't had the time I'd like to work on decks, so I definitely want to try to do that over the next few days and not actually schedule any matches until August 2. Sylvestro and I have played a few practice games, so I don't imagine we'll have too much trouble working out a time. Not sure when my other opponent is available.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Thank for organizing this for us, Mason.

So we have two opponents each week, and not just the one?

I live in EST, but my schedule has been a bit of a clusterfuck lately. Haven't had the time I'd like to work on decks, so I definitely want to try to do that over the next few days and not actually schedule any matches until August 2. Sylvestro and I have played a few practice games, so I don't imagine we'll have too much trouble working out a time. Not sure when my other opponent is available.
    You're welcome. And yes, that's two opponents per week, a best two out three will take 40 to 45 minutes. To contact your other opponent use the player directory on the first post of this thread. It will take you directly to that players PM. Even if you don't play the match till later in the week, contact your opponent early and work it out early. It's always best.

In a week 1 match up Fighting Raven defeats The Tyrannical Mason 2-1 in some very close and fun games.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    In a week 1 match up Fighting Raven defeats The Tyrannical Mason 2-1 in some very close and fun games.
    Congrats Fighting Raven, the first two were really close, in that third game you handed me my head!!!! Time to hit the card lab....

I've been able contact with both my opponents, so I'm glad it looks like our matches will be completed by the end of this weekend at best and early next week at worst. Right now my kids on summer break and staying up later makes it harder for me to get the time in.... lol.

... and whoever we play early on is the perfect candidate to keep playing with throughout the league as we don't have to worry about meeting them again in the playoffs.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

So... Divine Lightning Tornado can't be contacted.
    I can't do PM's to him or any other way.
    What should I do?
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+