Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    So... Divine Lightning Tornado can't be contacted.
    I can't do PM's to him or any other way.
    What should I do?
    His Email option is enabled, I sent him an email telling him to set up his PM feature. You should send him an email also, to expedite matters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    His Email option is enabled, I sent him an email telling him to set up his PM feature. You should send him an email also, to expedite matters.
    I'll wait until Sunday. If it isn't set up then, I'll shoot him an email.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

All,
    I feel really bad to Mason, but I have to withdraw from the League... as much as I was looking forward to having a more fun time with the Card Game... I have a family issue that occurred unexpectedly and it will prevent me from having the time to do any extra activities.

I even had a match set up, but will have to drop out. O hope you can find a replacement. I am so sorry to do this.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    All,
    I feel really bad to Mason, but I have to withdraw from the League... as much as I was looking forward to having a more fun time with the Card Game... I have a family issue that occurred unexpectedly and it will prevent me from having the time to do any extra activities.

I even had a match set up, but will have to drop out. O hope you can find a replacement. I am so sorry to do this.
    Family first, it's not a problem. Real life first, we will look to fill the void. The experience from the last League helps, as we faced drop outs and survived. I know you were really looking forward to participating. Hopefully, we can be successful in our little endeavor and make it a recurring thing every few months. Don't stop participating on this thread, we can still discuss all aspects of the card game on this thread. I still hope to meet you in game and have a few card duels with you sir. Be well, Sir Poet.

Card League Open Spot

We have an opening in the card League. Anyone interested in participating, should read the first post. If your interested in participating and can commit, post your interest on this thread or PM me.
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 08-01-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    I'll wait until Sunday. If it isn't set up then, I'll shoot him an email.
    I believe the system is operational. This messaging system was active, but there was a limit (???) set up. I removed it, so hopefully that will fix it... If not, I'll be home later today to tinker with it.

Tunneling Rover Acrobat & Fighting Raven,

I'll be back on Monday and can play at any time you want on Monday or Tuesday.

Looking forward to it!

-Spy
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Tunneling Rover Acrobat & Fighting Raven,

I'll be back on Monday and can play at any time you want on Monday or Tuesday.

Looking forward to it!

-Spy
    Spy, don't forget to PM/Email them they might not look at the thread, but they will see their PM's.

Mason,
    Thanks for understanding and everyone else, again; I'm sorry for being so flaky. I ended up jumping into something that I wanted to do but pretty sure can't handle, as much as I want to play more fun and competitive card games (basically with family obligations and work I can't set my schedule up to the point where I can be online at a certain time). So I don't think it's fair to take a spot away from someone who is more flexible.

I did a quick scan right now and the following people are online but have too many friends:
    Phantasmal Cowboy Musician
    Serene Work Major
    Divine Lightning Tornado
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant
    Storm Builder

I was trying to see if anyone was available to practice with...
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Sorry to hear you can't participate, sir poet. From the few games we've had, I know you're a fierce competitor who was really looking forward to it.

I know there was one interested party on the other thread who had to be turned down because we had a full roster. If anybody remembers their name, maybe send them a PM?
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Default Random post

So, I was playing a non agent account in the card game Plaid Platypus Ferret, and we played 2 games. In the 2nd game he faced a experienced deck and it was clear that he was getting demolished, I was up by 20 cards. By the way he saved his blocks and played his hand it was clear that he was a superior card player. But he just did not have enough cards to build a proper deck. I mention this only because in spite of him clearly being outmatched, he still finished his match to the last card. a true love for cards. I was so impressed I sent him a friend request.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    So, I was playing a non agent account in the card game Plaid Platypus Ferret, and we played 2 games. In the 2nd game he faced a experienced deck and it was clear that he was getting demolished, I was up by 20 cards. By the way he saved his blocks and played his hand it was clear that he was a superior card player. But he just did not have enough cards to build a proper deck. I mention this only because in spite of him clearly being outmatched, he still finished his match to the last card. a true love for cards. I was so impressed I sent him a friend request.....
    We did a small tournament a while back using only Rise Of Heroes cards, that leveled the playing field quite a bit.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Mason,
    Thanks for understanding and everyone else, again; I'm sorry for being so flaky. I ended up jumping into something that I wanted to do but pretty sure can't handle, as much as I want to play more fun and competitive card games (basically with family obligations and work I can't set my schedule up to the point where I can be online at a certain time). So I don't think it's fair to take a spot away from someone who is more flexible.

I did a quick scan right now and the following people are online but have too many friends:
    Serene Work Major
    Divine Lightning Tornado
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant
    Storm Builder

I can make room. just let me know!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason,

Serene Work Major
    Divine Lightning Tornado
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant
    Storm Builder

Poet, I'll be clearing out people to make room for you.

Divine Lightning Tornado your PM is still not activated. Can you try to rectify this please.