Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    I told you Wombat! CHOOSE THE ONE SHE NEEDS xD

I can play today or anyday after Sunday at around 4-5 PM EST
    Lol, want to try today at 3pm eastern?

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Janitor View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's just scheming to avoid Storm Builder since he has the other Power Gem. You and he had the same two gems before I beat you so this was going to happen regardless of which I chose.
    I am systematically building my Infinity Gauntlet. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Von Nader View Post
    Since I've been waiting and waiting for someone to challenge me and no one has. I'll challenge the only who hasn't been. I challenge Gallant Centurion Spy for his Time Gem.
    Nader vs Spy!!!! Now were talking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Lol, want to try today at 3pm eastern?

I am systematically building my Infinity Gauntlet. Lol.
    I just read that now :P

But I can go now or 4:00 PM EST
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    I just read that now :P

But I can go now or 4:00 PM EST
    Card request sent.

Let's try again.
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 12-06-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Sorry first time I accepted it gave me a weird error and then second time I took a while to load.

I take a while to load everytime I join a game xD

Xapto on Steam.

Mason continues the quest, Surefooted Sentry is defeated for The Power Gem!!!

Once again I have been defeated ;c

Card games just aren't my specialty xD

Xapto on Steam.

This just happened to me. I defeated someone who was utilizing a mono Strength/Green. I am always very satisifed when it happens -- so I'll share what happened. I think it might be the first time I was successful using a particular deck.

My deck name was called: "Chained Attacks with 6 Green Blocks and 4 Red Blocks" (obviously that's me writing out my nomenclature). The concept is to maximize use of chained attacks, "Samurai Slash", "Raptor Rush", and "Slice N Dice Furyfest" are prominant cards. Looking at it more I also have many anti-keeper cards and fewer chains than I expected to see. The deck is predominately Orange/Speed, Blue/Elemental, Red/Animal factors. I only had 6 Green/Strength cards.

So myself and random opponent pass at the low levels (simply because I'm building a hand for future chaining) on a number of turns; we start attacking when the power hits Level 3 (we had 8-9 cards in our hand at one point). I was getting suspicious after the first couple of attacks he had, but after I saw 10 Green/Strength cards I was certain he was using a mono-deck. So I knew 2 things: Don't block any of his lower power attacks, and try to block the attacks that will certainly take a block from the deck. Additionally, feel free to just attack with everything else in my hand. Typical decks I build will have 7 of each factor -- which is why I name them to remind me which factors I'm short.

Fortunately, the ending was quite spectacular. I had managed to get two copies of Stegosaurus Spines in play.

When the Power Level turned 8, Raptor Rush fell into my hand (it actually may have been 1 turn before 'cause I was hoping the coin would increase the power). So I pulled off the combo here.

Even though he blocked Edge of Danger, it still activated the keepers.

And then I managed to mortally wound him using Turnabout.

I think he strategically assumed it was going to get blocked earlier, but it ended up doing 10+ damage and the power level didn't even come near Level 13. He must've thought he had to save that card to get rid of my keepers.

So, fun game: if you are taking on mono decks remember -- you need to play the mono-factor back to have a good chance of winning. Also, choose how you use your blocks wisely, *and* it does take some luck.

Incidentally this player came back and beat me with an Elektra-Daredevil combination (Orange/Speed, Red/Animal, Purple/Mystical?) type of deck. I was using a deck that was low on Orange/Speed blocks, but made it nearly to the end.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Hello squadies!! I challenge Wombat Janitor for both The Mind Gem and The Reality Gem
    I can play during the week (except friday) from 5 am to 2 pm EST, if the time isn't good for you I can make an effort for another time!
    LGBT

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Ok I was gonna challenge Gardener but I may just have to play a little D for the universe and see if I can slow Mason down... now I am a little confused since I only have one that Mason doesn't have can I still challenge for 2? Well regardless I challenge The Tyrannical Mason for the Mind Gem, Time Gem... or both!
    Storm Builder on Super Hero Squad Online
    Stormhawk on Marvel Heroes

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescent Gardener View Post
    Hello squadies!! I challenge Wombat Janitor for both The Mind Gem and The Reality Gem
    I can play during the week (except friday) from 5 am to 2 pm EST, if the time isn't good for you I can make an effort for another time!
    I'll have to think about scheduling because that's kind of a weird time slot. Just to clarify Mason, is it one game for both stones?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post
    Ok I was gonna challenge Gardener but I may just have to play a little D for the universe and see if I can slow Mason down... now I am a little confused since I only have one that Mason doesn't have can I still challenge for 2? Well regardless I challenge The Tyrannical Mason for the Mind Gem, Time Gem... or both!
    You can challenge me for one stone. Can you play tonight? Or in an hour ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Janitor View Post
    I'll have to think about scheduling because that's kind of a weird time slot. Just to clarify Mason, is it one game for both stones?
    One game 2 stones for 2 stones, our first multi-stone game.

Sir Poet, I want to comment at length on your post. But I'm on my phone. But I will later.
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 12-07-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Storm Builder, can you be more specific with your challenge. When can you play?

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Storm Builder, can you be more specific with your challenge. When can you play?
    Well I just saw you on, now your not. You were either in a match or building deck. Tomorrow at 7:30 PM Eastern I guess
    Storm Builder on Super Hero Squad Online
    Stormhawk on Marvel Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post
    Well I just saw you on, now your not. You were either in a match or building deck. Tomorrow at 7:30 PM Eastern I guess
    Great time, works for me. See you then.