Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

@ Justice Crazy Berserker
    Great games this morning (I have been waking up at odd times, playing SHSO for an hour or so and returning to sleep --- you busted my sleep this morning, AWESOME!).

That last game I was just thinking to myself -- "I hope I have some anti-keeper cards in this deck" -- PHEW, saved by Iron Man! I was hoping for the Jean Grey card that causes all your keepers to hit you for 2 damage.... oh well.

They were all fun! I just built that Power Suppression+Black Panther deck recently due to having enough copies of cards... that one was pretty fun to beat you up with. Especially since you had a high power deck.

As always you got me too... your Falcon deck escalated on me quickly... I made the mistake of not attempting to activate my keepers with a Double Elemental/Blue attack when I had the chance (Jean Grey's L7 with Wolverine on my discard), and I was out of cards before I knew what happened.

I actually checked my record against you and you were 11 wins - 2 losses against me, so I'm happy that I doubled my win count! Enjoy your day!
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Storm Builder defeats Iridescent Gardener forSoul Gem! & Space Gem!

Posted because of the awesome efforts of The Tyrannical Mason, who must now be stopped at all costs! Please don't hurt me, I think your wonderful its just all the civilizations you've wiped out... how do they know rivers of blood aren't GOOD for property values?

Also I will probably need a couple days to make a new deck or two just in case... since I have played Mason before.
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 12-18-2014 at 07:20 AM.
    Storm Builder on Super Hero Squad Online
    Stormhawk on Marvel Heroes

Great game Stormhawk, thanks for the match!
    And thanks Mason, for bringing up the tournament. I used to love the card game back in 2011 when I started playing but stopped since 2012, the tournament brought it back to me and it was priceless.
    And now the championship! Good luck squadies!
    Last edited by Iridescent Gardener; 12-18-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescent Gardener View Post
    Great game Stormhawk, thanks for the match!
    And thanks Mason, for bringing up the tournament. I used to love the card game back in 2011 when I started playing but stopped since 2012, the tournament brought it back to me and it was priceless.
    And now the championship! Good luck squadies!
    Thank you, I'm glad I brought it back for you. This is a haven for card lovers. I wish to rebuild the card community in SHSO.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post

Storm Builder defeats Iridescent Gardener forSoul Gem! & Space Gem!

Posted because of the awesome efforts of The Tyrannical Mason, who must now be stopped at all costs! Please don't hurt me, I think your wonderful its just all the civilizations you've wiped out... how do they know rivers of blood aren't GOOD for property values?

Also I will probably need a couple days to make a new deck or two just in case... since I have played Mason before.
    So a worthy challenger arises...Don't think I forgot my defeat at your hands earlier. Vengeance and The Gauntlets will reside in The House Of Mason! Challenge when you are ready underling.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Thank you, I'm glad I brought it back for you. This is a haven for card lovers. I wish to rebuild the card community in SHSO.

So a worthy challenger arises...Don't think I forgot my defeat at your hands earlier. Vengeance and The Gauntlets will reside in The House Of Mason! Challenge when you are ready underling.....
    I swear this is 3rd time I have commented... first two I just hit Reply to Thread and it didn't work.

I just want to make one more deck, maybe 2... just in case vengeance allows me to survive past 2 matches.

The Card Shark Justice Crazy Berserker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    @ Justice Crazy Berserker
    Great games this morning (I have been waking up at odd times, playing SHSO for an hour or so and returning to sleep --- you busted my sleep this morning, AWESOME!).

That last game I was just thinking to myself -- "I hope I have some anti-keeper cards in this deck" -- PHEW, saved by Iron Man! I was hoping for the Jean Grey card that causes all your keepers to hit you for 2 damage.... oh well.

They were all fun! I just built that Power Suppression+Black Panther deck recently due to having enough copies of cards... that one was pretty fun to beat you up with. Especially since you had a high power deck.

As always you got me too... your Falcon deck escalated on me quickly... I made the mistake of not attempting to activate my keepers with a Double Elemental/Blue attack when I had the chance (Jean Grey's L7 with Wolverine on my discard), and I was out of cards before I knew what happened.

I actually checked my record against you and you were 11 wins - 2 losses against me, so I'm happy that I doubled my win count! Enjoy your day!
    Man! Those were fun! I like battling you because you always have a nice variety of decks.

Then, on our last game, you Spring Cleaning-ed my huge wall of hulk keepers and left me high and dry. Then, before you took off, you turned into Hulkbuster Iron Man in the zone and I was all like "This guy right here!" Ugh...

I did enjoy/envy that Black Panther deck. Panther in the Mist + 2x King and Queen = My dooooooom.

I believe you chose to block an attack with your Telepathic Bonds. I guess that's the chance you take there. With the right keepers setup, that Falcon/Captain deck can be brutal to combat.

Also, I'm pretty sure you have at least a couple more wins against me

Always a pleasure though!
    Last edited by Justice Crazy Berserker; 12-21-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Mason + Storm,

Any chance we can get the finals recorded for posterity and viewing enjoyment?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Crazy Berserker View Post
    Mason + Storm,

Only if Mason has ability to record because I don't.

So I think I am ready to play you... I just have to resolve myself that whatever happens I can try different decks in the future

This is gonna be a weird challenge... I challenge The Tyrannical Mason! Wielder of a mighty Infinity Gauntlet! Ravager of worlds! Games-master supreme! Card tourney maker & breaker! Scheduler of matches!... so later today at 4PM Eastern? Or another time of your choosing? Really we both have time gems, anytime you want is probably possible

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Crazy Berserker View Post
    Mason + Storm,

I wish I knew how. Can anyone give me a crash course on doing this and any free programs I can download to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post
    Only if Mason has ability to record because I don't.

So I think I am ready to play you... I just have to resolve myself that whatever happens I can try different decks in the future

This is gonna be a weird challenge... I challenge The Tyrannical Mason! Wielder of a mighty Infinity Gauntlet! Ravager of worlds! Games-master supreme! Card tourney maker & breaker! Scheduler of matches!... so later today at 4PM Eastern? Or another time of your choosing? Really we both have time gems, anytime you want is probably possible
    I accept your challenge, lowly servant, pickle on my cosmic sandwich...lol just kidding. I can't today. I got a plumber dealing with my basement. Maybe we can set something up for the week. If someone can get me some info recording matches (Spy, Nader) maybe I can take a couple of days practicing recording. Then we can tape it for all to enjoy.

I accept your challenge, lowly servant, pickle on my cosmic sandwich...lol just kidding. I can't today. I got a plumber dealing with my basement. Maybe we can set something up for the week. If someone can get me some info recording matches (Spy, Nader) maybe I can take a couple of days practicing recording. Then we can tape it for all to enjoy.
    Ok I thought you might wanna take some time to figure out how to record, I know in the past Nader, Spy and some other CBR could record... etc. Good luck with your basement.

I wish I knew how. Can anyone give me a crash course on doing this and any free programs I can download to do this?

Download Bandicam. It's free and easy. Once you open Bandicam it gives you a red window which you can expand/contract on the corners to fit whatever size screen you want. On the upper right you can start/stop the recording with the universal symbols. Then, you just upload it to Youtube. Let me know if you need more info.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Mason,

I use CamStudio. Which can be found here: http://camstudio.org/
    It's completely free and has no watermark.
    I also highly recommend downloading this codex for it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/x264vfw/

Then follow these setting instructions:
    camstudiohelp.jpg

The recordings I get from this setup are sort of on the low quality side, but very lean in file size. Which I like since it's both easy on my computer and doesn't take up too much space. Just make sure you are using the region option when recording. Feel free to ask anymore questions if you decide to go with this one.
    Last edited by Justice Crazy Berserker; 12-22-2014 at 05:39 AM.

I use "Daanav Auto Screenshot" tool -- I guess I think having screenshots at 1 hz is all that is needed for Card Game's -- but it may also be harder to upload to YouTube.
    SHSO: The Sir Poet (Primary)
    SHSO: Digging Bionic Glider (Secondary)

GGs as always, Sir. Sorry I had to split quickly.
    Last edited by Justice Crazy Berserker; 12-23-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Download Bandicam. It's free and easy. Once you open Bandicam it gives you a red window which you can expand/contract on the corners to fit whatever size screen you want. On the upper right you can start/stop the recording with the universal symbols. Then, you just upload it to Youtube. Let me know if you need more info.
    Thanks for all the responses, I went with Bandicam. It's just so easy to use. One question, I can only record small screen, when I go full in SHSO I don't see the record button. Anyway, want to try for this weekend Storm Builder? Saturday or Sunday? What works for you?