Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Thanks for all the responses, I went with Bandicam. It's just so easy to use. One question, I can only record small screen, when I go full in SHSO I don't see the record button.
    You have to click the full screen (top left rectangle) icon in the Bandicam software first, then record, then open the SHSO software OR open SHSO software, go to Settings and make sure you're NOT in full screen, open Bandicam, click Bandicam's full screen icon, click Bandicam's record, then select the full screen option in SHSO.

*Note- you must also have Bandicam on the "Always on Top" feature found under the downward triangle dropbox on the top right.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

Thanks for all the responses, I went with Bandicam. It's just so easy to use. One question, I can only record small screen, when I go full in SHSO I don't see the record button. Anyway, want to try for this weekend Storm Builder? Saturday or Sunday? What works for you?
    Sounds good, once I figure out what the plans are for the weekend I should be able to name a time....

EDIT: How about 3:30 PM Eastern Sunday, (or another time that might be better for you?)
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 12-27-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    Storm Builder on Super Hero Squad Online
    Stormhawk on Marvel Heroes

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post

EDIT: How about 3:30 PM Eastern Sunday, (or another time that might be better for you?)
    That sounds good, I'll brush up recording tonight. We will face off tomorrow.

Storm Builder defeats The Tyrannical Mason forALL THE GEMZ!!!

Thanks again to The Tyrannical Mason... without whom both my spectacular victory... and this awesome picture... would not be possible.

Thanks again to The Tyrannical Mason... without whom both my spectacular victory... and this awesome picture... would not be possible.
    I hope there's a recording!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Congrats my friend great matches. 2 out of 3, Storm won the first one in a very close match by 3 cards. the second match was a rematch of the same decks, I won by a large amount (20 cards?). The last match i came back with the same deck, a reveal card allowed Storm to save his blocks late and won a good final match for his Infinity Championship!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I hope there's a recording!
    Unfortunately, I did not know that there was a 10 minute time limit on the recording. By the time I noticed we were deep in the second match. I tried to multitask and record while we played the third but couldn't get it to work. I will post what I got.

Infinity War II Championship (Partial)

Well there is A recording.... man I wish that 3rd one was on here.. the suspense as both players keep passing till we got like 8 cards each. It was pretty awesome (I really wanted to see it again, now that I know how it turned out haha)

EDIT: BTW I used a different deck each time, 2nd was similar but not exactly.
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 12-28-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Well there is A recording.... man I wish that 3rd one was on here.. the suspense as both players keep passing till we got like 8 cards each. It was pretty awesome (I really wanted to see it again, now that I know how it turned out haha)

EDIT: BTW I used a different deck each time, 2nd was similar but not exactly.
    I should have taped a match stopped, then re-started each match. Oh well, now I got some experience taping. Great fun, thanks for the matches. You beat me 3 out of 4 in the tourney. Good job champ!

Congrats Stormhawk!
    LGBT

The Card Shark Justice Crazy Berserker's Avatar

Way to go, Storm!

That was an extremely enjoyable 10 minutes!

btw, Mason. The program that I recommended will let you recorded for an unlimited time. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Crazy Berserker View Post
    Way to go, Storm!

That was an extremely enjoyable 10 minutes!

btw, Mason. The program that I recommended will let you recorded for an unlimited time. :P
    Cool thanks, I will look into it.

We didn't even get the end of the game.... it was VERY close. I had two keepers in right at end and they finished the game. The 2nd match was pretty much Mason gets Endless Thirst & Supernatural Soda into play... and I not really having any purple blocks keep getting punched in the face over & over... it was pretty merciless. 3rd match deserves its own post it was a low damage knife fight that was very close... I will post what I can remember soon.

EDIT: Match three started with each of us passing like 3-4 times so we had like 7-8 cards before we played anything.

There are a few mid-range to low power cards that can straight steal a look at your opponents hand, this was a small help. (Would have been better if I had gotten a very good luck I was lucky too, I got a sense of it and I think it was pretty much Mason's killer deck.) Pretty sure I played a "Fools we'll show you all" lvl 6 dual factor and she had so many cards I figure it could hit hard... it didn't really. But I did she she had at least 2 Eternal rage with Tech blocks. Basically I knew she had some Red & purple attacks mostly... helps more when you actually have blocks but you don't always... really I was a little surprised how many blue attacks she had and I didn't have any blue blocks in my had most of the time.

I was lucky also that she had either none or very few Green attacks cause I put 4 Meltdown (human torch keeper killer) in my deck, and destroyed at least 2 keepers (One Endless Thirst one Supernatural Soda I think)

Also at a key point I got Master Spy into play, this card is SOOO much fun (and if combined with Weave fates and Anticipate your Enemy could drive anyone mad... on either side of the cards) Master Spy lets you at the beginning of your turn see the top card of your opponents deck ANNND move it to bottom of deck if you wish. So its great to avoid lucky blocks, most of the time I just look at the card not move it. Now I was able to get card into play for two reasons.. one Mason's Favorite card Endless Thirst is a Lvl 1 red block and Master Spy is red attack, now she is right to love that card good Lvl 1 cards are really great cause you can play them right away. So as I look over my deck I am sure Master Spy helped me play a few cards (and avoid playing Cross Examination which I almost did cause its kinda cool)... at least 2 of those cards were Meltdown and I am sure something else... I don't know how I won with this deck there are good cards but I didn't get to play any high damage ones really... really wish we had it recorded haha.

I wanted to play Intangible but it was a red block and I needed them. To be continued...
    Last edited by Stormhawk; 12-30-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Now that a crazed madman like Deadpool has the Infinity Gauntlet...What will happen to the card universe??

Now that a crazed madman like Deadpool has the Infinity Gauntlet...What will happen to the card universe??
    Funny you should ask... first I will alter reality to make a better Deadpool avatar.

Then I will use the power of the gems to crown myself Grandmaster... or Grandmaster Flash... Or Grandmaster of Flashcards...

Perhaps some minions could be persuaded (or threatened with disintegration ) to make this stuff look more snappy.

Then I will challenge you Tyrannical Mason to a rematch that will be recorded using our last decks! Proving that it was very likely the hidden luck stone that saved me...

Then I will gather players from around the universe and make them play for our amusement using the diseased strategies of all the Deadpool Corps. !!

We're talking odd cards vs evens, keeper-only decks... and stuff MUCH weirder than that. Stay tuned squaddies cause stuff about to get weird.